"How YOU Can Turn High Grass Into Cold Cash" is credible information based on my real world experience and other professionals in the lawn care business industry.
I am the owner and operator of a successful lawn care and maintenance company. Read on and you will see just how easy it is to be your own boss and earn an incredible income.
Some topics included are...
- What equipment to purchase - Vehicle, trailers, mowers, trimmers, blowers, edgers, and other items for starting a lawn care business.
- Upselling other services - A must. If you're not doing this, you're losing major cash.
- Trade magazines -Keep up to date with equipment and articles. Subscribe to these!
- Residential accounts - Build your business fast.
- Legal issues -Know this before you start any business. It could save you.
- Lawn equipment suppliers -Buy as little as possible from the dealers. Magazines you should know about.
- Landing corporate accounts - Don't be afraid of the big businesses. It's easier than you think.
- Insurance - Learn what types you need and don't need.
- How to properly bill your customers - Don't waste too much time collecting your money. Do it this way!
- How to keep customers - Opening up the lines of communication.
- How to get the best commercial accounts - They're right around the corner.
- How to bid residential and commercial accounts -Tactics for establishing rates.
- Grass types -Learn which grasses exist in certain parts of the country.
- Fertilizers - Valuable knowledge of fertilizers.
- Equipment maintenance - How to and when to service equipment.
- Cutting Efficiency -Save loads of time with these tips.
- Choosing a name -Tips and ideas to get you started with that professional name.
- Aeration - It's like pulling money from the ground. Most customers need this service.
- Advertising - Business cards, door hangers, flyers, classifieds, websites.
- Accounting - Choosing the right professional.
Plus much more!