4 Out of 5 Readers Will Never Get Past Your Headline
Why Are You Throwing Away 80% of Your Traffic?
Well, you really don't want to do that. But you're not a professional copywriter. You do the best you can. So you ask yourself - Isn't it good enough?
Don't settle for "good enough". Actually, your sales pages may not even be good enough. This ebook, How To Write An Internet Sales Page, will show you in a clear and direct way, how to create an effective sales page for your Internet site. It is just what you hoped you would find.
Want To Know The Secrets Of Writing Ad Copy?
The truth is, these are not secrets. But this ebook presents those essential principles in a clear and understandable way. This ebook exposes the so-called "secrecy". Here are some of the core principles of writing good ad copy:
- Show how your product or service satisfies their needs
- Convince the reader that you know their needs or desires
- Most of the time, people act from their emotions, not their intellects
- Make sure you have a good You-I ratio
- Understand the difference between Features and Benefits and focus on Benefits
You May Have Only 1 Second To Capture The Reader's Interest. Think About That !
Here is a vital area of copy writing. It's alright if you didn't appreciate how ultra-important it is to have well-crafted headlines. Now you have no excuse for an ineffective headline.
How To Write an Internet Sales Page covers :
- 8 Approaches to headlines
- 4 Purposes of headlines
- 48 Content Words and Phrases to use in headlines
- 5 Accomplishments of headlines
Examples, Examples, Examples
This ebook contains:
- Fully annotated example of an effective, complete sales page
- Examples of good headlines - annotated
- Examples of bad headlines - annotated