If you are a woman facing or contemplating Divorce then, this divorce guide for women will better prepare you, legally, emotionally and psychologically, for the journey ahead.
This is your chance to "see through the hour glass" and figure out just how you are going to deal with separation and divorce, if and when it comes knocking at your door! You will discover why some women "win" and others don't.
Most importantly, the knowledge, insights and understanding you gain will INSPIRE you to tackle the new life that awaits, you with a boldness and confidence in yourself that perhaps you didn't realise (or forgot) you had.
You will even find real life examples of women who have not only faced adversity, but are stronger because of it!
Here's a few of the practical things you'll learn:-
- Why when you can't change what's happening, you need to control YOUR reaction to it.
- Welfare of the children - the difference between "relocating children" and "child abduction".
- Visiting Rights - sometimes YOU need a breather!
- The top 5 steps to saving money on lawyers' fees.
- The difference between "positive stress" and "negative stress".
- The custodial needs of children may change over time.
- The TWO-STEP process of separation, including over 15 practical Tips and Traps.
- Section 90 of the "Bluff" Act.
- Property Settlement - why it's often an "Emotional Roller Coaster".
- Post Divorce - Time to "take out the trash" and rebuild your life!
- I don't have to listen - I'm hanging up now!
- How to "beat" yourself! - Changing your perceptions and expectations.
- Family Violence - 19 practical tips every "victim" needs to know.
- Division of Property - Information and Forms.
- Dissolving the marriage - Divorce and being "kind" to yourself.
- Counselling - What Is The Worst That Can Happen?
- Consulting a lawyer or going it alone.
- Alimony (Spousal Support) - What is alimony and how is it calculated?
- Separation - Know your rights before you separate.