“Learn Auto Body & Paint Easily, Get Eye Popping Finishes and Know Exactly How To Customize, Bodywork & Paint Anything You Desire 100% Guaranteed – Even If You’re a Complete Auto Body Newbie & Have No Experience Whatsoever”
If you’re tired of the frustrations and the failure, this page will reveal how to:
- Paint, prep, and complete everything with such high quality other people won’t believe that YOU did it
- Become a bodywork ninja and give every project the show- stopping finish you’ve dreamed of.
- Save a ton of money on wasted materials and mistakes, so you can deliver jaw-dropping work on a tiny budget
…and alongside all that you’ll also discover the quickest route to getting PAID to provide these services for others.
Here are just some of the secrets you’re going to discover:
- How to do eye-popping, show-stopping, jaw-dropping bodywork – the kind of modifications that get noticed and bring in unlimited jobs, if you want them
- How to prep bodywork – everybody screws this up. Here’s why.
- How to lay paint like a pro
- How to do high quality work on a ridiculously low budget – I’m serious, I’ll show you how you can do some really kickass stuff with less than $20 worth of materials
- How to do a world-class job on any auto body project – doesn’t matter if you’re painting, pulling dents, fixing cracks, whatever… you’ll know exactly what to do, and you’ll be able to do it FAST
- Watch me take a stock “beater” car and turn it into a gorgeous machine with a world-class paint job, and you see the whole thing step by step, beater to beauty
- How to mask things the right way
- How to take beaten up body panels and fix them like new
- How many coats of paint to use and why
- How to give a high quality pro level finish with a variety of tools and paints – doesn’t matter what car you own or what color you’re painting, you’ll have your buddies DROOLING at your work
- The 2 pro-level solutions for getting rid of scratches or paint chips – without these KILLER skills, a lot of people would think a chip or scratch like this means a total respray – not necessarily, and you’ll see why.
- Why primer will sometimes give you an uneven paint finish, even if you do everything right… if you don’t know exactly what to do this can kill your project DEAD… but I’ll show you how to fix it
- How to make sure your bondo work is basically uncrackable…
- How long to wait between each coat of paint
- How to deal with and fix even the heaviest rust – doesn’t matter if the whole car is held together with bondo and prayers, I’ll show you how to fix it
- How to make 100% certain that there are no imperfections in your body finish before you start painting…