WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE AN INDEPENDENT FILM?
In most film schools and film production colleges the art of filmmaking is taught with the idea in mind that you will have a big studio budget to back your film.
This ebook contains all of the best methods and techniques that I have learned from working on five of my own and many other people's independent films. It is called How To Make A Movie With A Very, Very, Low Budget and it is a guide to independent filmmaking with limited resources.
I am one of these people who never gave up on their dream to make films, and I can show you how to do it too. Here are some examples of the valuable things you will learn from this ebook:
- The best type of shooting locations to accommodate a low-budget script.
- Over 250 pages of valuable information about how to make a film with very little money.
- How to write a script that accommodates a very small budget.
- How to strike deals that eliminate expensive production costs.
- How to seek out people who are ready, willing, and able to work on a film with their own equipment (for very cheap).
- How to purchase a quality script for a small amount of money (if you are not a writer yourself).
- How to get good actors to work for much less than they are worth.
- How to get a professional crew to work for much less money than they normally would work for.
- How to get a good distribution deal for your film.
- How to find the best film festivals to enter your film.
- How to avoid wasting expensive film stock.