- Do you know if your knee problem is bad enough to be eligible for Social Security Disability?
- Would you like to get "inside information" from someone who has reviewed knee disability claims for 15 years at the state and regional level?
- Are you dealing with chronic knee pain and can't work?
Find the answers you need in "How To Get Disability For Knee Problems - A Complete Guide From A Social Security Examiner."
This comprehensive guide includes an audiobook that discusses:
- The social security rules for knee problems that determine your eligibility for benefits
- The type of knee problems that can automatically qualify you for disability
- The tests that examining doctors perform in a knee disability exam
- How long your knee problems have to last to get granted benefits
- The specific knee related questions that social security looks for when reviewing your case
- The important knee X-ray findings that are looked for in your disability evaluation
- How your ability to walk affects your chances for getting benefits
- How knee surgery affects your chances for getting disability
- The "formula" that social security uses to calculate your knee disability
- What to do if your claim for knee disability is denied
- The specific facts your doctor needs to include in a letter to social security
Get instant access to the ebook and audiobook that answer all of your knee disability questions