"Discover why Aglaonemas have been grown for Centuries and WHY they are some of the best Plants for Indoor use..."
Make them Look Great, and Enjoy them More with Our Easy to Understand Success Guide.
We all want plants that will "last forever"? Right.
- What does fertilize regularly or medium light really mean?
- Do you read the plant care tag (if it came with the plant) and get more confused!!!
- Do you get frustrated or confused trying to care for your plants?
- Do you ever wonder which plant to buy?
Does this sound familiar?
You need a solution and the plant!
"How to Care for Your Aglaonema" is the solution and Aglaonema... is the plant.
If you're like most people, you want plants in your home because they brighten the place up. An Aglaonema is a great addition or a wonderful "starter plant", because they can be used in so many places indoors. You'll enjoy their beauty and the way they say "welcome".
My name is Gary Antosh. I've grown indoor plants for over 25 years. I'm not a professional ad writer. But what I have to share with you is so important and so exciting - I just had to sit down and tell you all about it. So please bear with me a little.
Which Of These Answers Would Improve Your Plant's Care and Looks?
- Why following the plant tag could be causing the problem.
- When is the right time to water and how often should you water?
- What is the right time to fertilize and should you use a special type?
- What conditions cause leaf spots.
- What conditions cause brown tips and which varieties are more likely to get brown tips.
- How to enjoy your plants longer and spend less time with better results.
- How anyone can learn to keep their plants looking good.
- Can the right care reduce pest and problems
plus, lots more