LUST Is Not The Four-Letter Word On Which LASTING RELATIONSHIPS Are Built - Find out what is and how
YOU CAN ENJOY BEING WANTED FOR A LIFETIME OF NIGHTS AND NOT JUST A NIGHT OF A LIFETIME
I have written a breakthrough ebook about lasting relationships confronting the issues mentioned here called, "How To Be Wanted For a Lifetime of Nights and Not Just a Night of a Lifetime."
- Find out why sex is about more than pornographic movies, Girls Gone Wild and Spring Break parties.
- Find out why sex is about more than marketing images on glossy pages of magazines.
- Find out why sex is about more than downloading 3 x 5 images into a computer.
- Find out for yourself why the popular trend of chasing desire and "night of a lifetime" relationships fails to satisfy the longing of the heart for love, companionship, oneness and intimacy.
Here are some of the benefits you will discover
- WhyTHE FIRE THAT WARMS is better than THE FIRE THAT BURNS
- Why the price for lasting relationships is too high for some
- Why some people are not equipped for lasting relationships
- Why so many struggle with preoccupation or addiction to sex
- Why so many are getting "burned by the heat"
- Why minimizing the value we place on our body is maximizing the brokenness of our relationships and our lives
- Why being seduced by an over-emphasis on the bedroom and the body is hurting us
- Why LIVING FOR THE MOMENT with our bodies is causing so many to MISS THE LIFETIME
- Why HEAT (sex) should be the RESULT of relationship instead of the REASON for relationship
- Why "tuning in" will rock your world far more than "turning on" every time
- What people are really saying when they say they've "fallen in love" or "fallen out of love"
- What happens when we give sex too lofty of a position in our lives
- What four-letter word lasting relationships are built on (it's neither LUST or LOVE)
- The one question you absolutely must ask yourself about the person you are dating
- Knowing when your date is a mate or if you should you show him/her the gate
- Action steps you can take to not lose sight when choosing your Mr./Mrs. Right
- Action Steps you can take to help make sure he/she is "the one"