How To Be An Ace Athlete Ebook
How To Be An Ace Athlete
Category: Fitness, Sports
eBook Title: How To Be An Ace Athlete
"Revealed! Top Secrets on How You Can Possess the Exceptional Physique and Abilities Needed to Excel in Your Favorite Sports, and be the Athlete of Your Dreams!"
What you will find inside How To Be An Ace Athlete:
- Why obsession with winning to prove one's self is not a quality of an ace athlete.
- Exercises to develop the power of your arms and legs.
- Why ace athletes are never afraid to lose any title or award.
- What you should never do when running, lifting weights, and stretching your muscles. Doing them can be dangerous to your health!
- The life motivations of ace athletes.
- General and specific workouts designed for ace athletes.
- Why nationalistic countries often produce a succession of world-class champions.
- Who the real ace athletes are.
- How you can still be an ace athlete even when you lack funds.
- Four factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
- Characteristics of ace athletes.
- Two real meanings of being an ace athlete.
- Exercises to develop your special hand and swinging abilities.
- Super secret ways to improve your performance in sports.
- Top secret ways of honing your sports skills.
- How to develop a free spirit to command the body and soul to do your will.
- How to handle emotionally stressful sports events.
- A cross training tool that improves teamwork and cooperation.
- Exercises to strengthen your fingers, arms, back muscles, and shoulders (even develop canon-ball shoulders for you).
- A simple leg exercise that will make you stand like a wall of steel if practiced for a long time.
- Workouts that are geared towards body sculpturing.
- The workouts you must engage in when no sports event is anticipated.
- What workouts mental sports players should engage in.
- How to prevent your opponents from taking advantage of your strengths and weaknesses.
- 4 factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
- Why a lean, pure-muscle-no-fat built is not a smart idea in some sports.
- Why even board games, other than physical sports, require you to have a healthy body.
- A cross training procedure to help you concentrate, control breathing, conserve energy, and add speed to your game.
- A cross training method beneficial to help martial artists, high jumpers, divers, gymnasts, and hurdle runners attain great form, balance, grace, and leg and hand coordination.
- The inspiring training regimen of a popular ace boxer.
- What ace players adopt in order to embrace the whole sport he's playing.
- How to create emotions that fire up your inspiration to win.
- The benefit of keeping your tummy in.
- An exercise to extend your endurance without easily running out of breath.
- Very valuable general workouts to keep your body in tip-top condition.
- The type of built and the muscle groups to develop for basketball players, volleyball players, tennis players, and horse racers to achieve maximum performance.
- Drives to conquer an athlete's weaknesses.
- What part of your body you should develop to jump really high or get a real firm grip of the ground through your feet.
- The right kind of meal for aspiring ace athletes.
- What the vital foundational components of an ace athlete's philosophy are.
- How to make workouts truly beneficial.
- How to sharpen your body mobility and mind.
- How to expand your vision to see from all angles.
- The earliest record of ace athletes.
- A surprising cross training tactic to improve your accuracy, timing, organization, focus, and judgment.
- What the perfect body for an ace athlete is.
- How to develop a mindset that will put a fiery enthusiasm in each of your training sessions and performances.
- Strategies to outwit your opponents in chess, tennis, and basketball.
- Overlooked needs of athletes that are very necessary for supreme athletic performance.
- Why too much inspiration from loved ones may not be a smart idea.
- Why ace athletes must be "fathered."
Buy this ebook here.
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviews: "How To Be An Ace Athlete" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.