How To Be An Ace Athlete Ebook
How To Be An Ace Athlete
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.95 or less).
Title: How To Be An Ace Athlete
"Revealed! Top Secrets on How You Can Possess the Exceptional Physique and Abilities Needed to Excel in Your Favorite Sports, and be the Athlete of Your Dreams!"
Do you really want to settle with just being another ordinary fan of your favorite sportsman?
You knew everything about him, watched every game he has ever played, and even had an autograph and a picture of both of you taken. You claim to be his #1 fan because you were always by his side. You are living your life according to his game schedules, training, and celebrations.
But let me ask you...
Why would you want to revolve your life around your idol sportsman, when you can create your own dream life as a world-class athlete? How would you feel if you have numerous fans admiring and idolizing you because of your athletic prowess? Sounds flattering, isn't it? Well, I have exciting news for you!
With the right attitude and training, you can become BETTER than your own idol player!
As an athlete, you may be having more losses than wins when you play. You allot ample time for training. You give your best in every game. But why does winning seem to elude you?
And so you lose hope of being a champion. Instead, you settle for being an ordinary athlete who looks up to other players. Tsk tsk tsk. Not the best fighting spirit.
You just don't know that you, too, can be a CHAMPION!
And I'm not talking about being a one-hit wonder. I'm talking about being an ace athlete for life!
Greetings Future Ace Athletes!
We've all dreamt of being the best on our chosen careers. We want to be recognized, as we want to bring pride to our loved ones and ourselves.
Hence, we do our best in order to reach our goals in life. We train, practice, seek advice from more experienced people, read ebooks, gather more knowledge, and so on. But no matter what we do and how hard we try, there always comes a time when we realize that what we're doing isn't really enough to bring us success.
Sports-minded people like you are no different from others who might be suffering from the above-mentioned situation. In fact, as you regularly compete with other people, you are more likely to aim for victories; but you may not be triumphant most of the time.
But, no matter who you are, where you've come from, or what your sports history is, as long as you put your heart, mind, and soul into what you're doing, your dream of being an ace athlete can turn into reality!
Did you know that...
- You cannot train yourself, or train alone, and come out champion. You have to feed from the experiences of those who had been there before, saw real tough actions, and really made it to the top.
- The moment you fall in love with a sport activity, the athlete in you is born.
- Not all winners in international sports events are ace athletes. They train hard for the present event, even under masters, but lack foresight to live the philosophy of ace sportsmanship.
- Obsession with winning to prove one's self is not a quality of an ace athlete.
- An ace athlete does not only want to play the game according to its rules and regulations. He absorbs the whole sport into himself, as a person. He practically becomes the sport.
There's really a lot more to being an ace athlete than just loving the sport. And if you're planning to be one, you've got to know, absorb, and practice the proper techniques with passion and dedication.
Fortunately for you, I've come up with a report containing every single thing you need to know in making that athletic dream of yours come true.
How To Be An Ace Athlete:
Peak Performance Secrets Every Aspiring Athlete Should Know will help bring out the superior athletic skills you've always kept hidden within you, so you can start using them until you become your own idol player.
It will help you understand what the mind, body, and life of ace athletes are like, including never before shared secrets of honing various sports skills.
As an athlete, you have many needs you may not even be aware of. And knowing them is the first step to seeing your future in the sports business. This report will not only let you see what and where you're lacking, but will provide your needs to become an ace athlete as well.
No matter if your passion is basketball, volleyball, tennis, billiards, or any other sports - the priceless information in this ebook will mold you into the best athlete you can be.
What you will find inside How To Be An Ace Athlete:
- How to prevent your opponents from taking advantage of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Overlooked needs of athletes that are very necessary for supreme athletic performance.
- How to develop a mindset that will put a fiery enthusiasm in each of your training sessions and performances.
- How to sharpen your body mobility and mind.
- Very valuable general workouts to keep your body in tip-top condition.
- What you should never do when running, lifting weights, and stretching your muscles. Doing them can be dangerous to your health!
- A cross training method beneficial to help martial artists, high jumpers, divers, gymnasts, and hurdle runners attain great form, balance, grace, and leg and hand coordination.
- A cross training procedure to help you concentrate, control breathing, conserve energy, and add speed to your game.
- A surprising cross training tactic to improve your accuracy, timing, organization, focus, and judgment.
- What the vital foundational components of an ace athlete's philosophy are.
- Why nationalistic countries often produce a succession of world-class champions.
- Strategies to outwit your opponents in chess, tennis, and basketball.
- What the perfect body for an ace athlete is.
- Why a lean, pure-muscle-no-fat built is not a smart idea in some sports.
- The type of built and the muscle groups to develop for basketball players, volleyball players, tennis players, and horse racers to achieve maximum performance.
- How to handle emotionally stressful sports events.
- General and specific workouts designed for ace athletes.
- The workouts you must engage in when no sports event is anticipated.
- How to make workouts truly beneficial.
- Workouts that are geared towards body sculpturing.
- 4 factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
- The inspiring training regimen of a popular ace boxer.
- The benefit of keeping your tummy in.
- The life motivations of ace athletes.
- A cross training tool that improves teamwork and cooperation.
- The right kind of meal for aspiring ace athletes.
- How to create emotions that fire up your inspiration to win.
- Top secret ways of honing your sports skills.
- Why too much inspiration from loved ones may not be a smart idea.
- What part of your body you should develop to jump really high or get a real firm grip of the ground through your feet.
- Exercises to develop your special hand and swinging abilities.
- Exercises to strengthen your fingers, arms, back muscles, and shoulders (even develop canon-ball shoulders for you).
- Exercises to develop the power of your arms and legs.
- How to develop a free spirit to command the body and soul to do your will.
- How to expand your vision to see from all angles.
- A simple leg exercise that will make you stand like a wall of steel if practiced for a long time.
- Who the real ace athletes are.
- An exercise to extend your endurance without easily running out of breath.
- Characteristics of ace athletes.
- Why obsession with winning to prove one's self is not a quality of an ace athlete.
- Four factors that influence the lives of ace athletes.
- Two real meanings of being an ace athlete.
- Drives to conquer an athlete's weaknesses.
- What ace players adopt in order to embrace the whole sport he's playing.
- Why even board games, other than physical sports, require you to have a healthy body.
- What workouts mental sports players should engage in.
- Why ace athletes must be "fathered."
- The earliest record of ace athletes.
- How you can still be an ace athlete even when you lack funds.
- Why ace athletes are never afraid to lose any title or award.
- Super secret ways to improve your performance in sports.
And a lot, lot more!
In this ebook, you will also meet some of the most fascinating athletes in history, like the Spartans. They were so serious in their sports training that children who fell short of the needed physical capabilities were said to be brought to the woods and left there to die.
Ace athletes are champions because they are real winners in life. Being an ace athlete is a life. It requires living a life philosophy that makes one not only an athletic champion, but a life champion as well.
Your dream of becoming the next ace athlete in this lifetime has just begun. Don't let it slip away.
Just download How To Be An Ace Athlete - filled with in-depth research and powerful sports secrets that are easy to follow, practical, and fitting to your lifestyle.
Download How To Be An Ace Athlete Now!
You can download your own copy of How To Be An Ace Athlete right now for only $19.95!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.95 or less).
|Sports Betting Systems|
|Anti-Aging Fitness Program|
Author: Dov Oshri
Category: Fitness, Health
|The Ultimate Fitness Modeling Blueprint|
Author: Jonah Taylor
|Survival Combat Fitness|
Author: Yuri Boiarsky, John Spencer Ellis
Category: Self Defense
|Secrets To Fitness At Any Age|
Author: Bill Pearl
|The Beginners Guide to Fitness And Bodybuilding|
Author: Marc David
Category: Body, Fitness
|Golf Fitness: Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes|
Author: Christian Henning
|FITNESS INFO BUSINESS|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
34 Fitness ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $313.20)
just for $29.95
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc