CRITICAL THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR INTERESTS DURING THE DIVORCE PROCESS
- when to know when you are in for a rough ride with your spouse?
- when to know when is it NOT the time to be on friendly terms with your spouse?
- when do negotiations not work in divorce?
- what are the special challenges for divorcing parents?
- how to reduce the cost of your legal fees?
- how to redefine emotional boundaries with your spouse?
- how to get the most out of your attorney?
...and many more
PROBLEMS DIVORCING COUPLES EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY DO NOT DIVORCE AMICABLY
1. The stress and emotional trauma brought on by divorce causes people to be on edge and not think or behave as rationally or objectively as they normally would.
2. The conflict that existed in your marriage (and which led to your divorce) becomes magnified when discussions about dividing assets and co-parenting are involved.
It's a fact that most people going through divorce are overwhelmed by the magnitude of the change in their lives, the stress of having to make important decisions and by the emotional toll it has on them and their children. To get through this difficult time of life, you will need all the help you can get to avoid losing all that is important to you.
One of the points I make throughout my ebook is the need for people to be informed and take charge of their own divorce. I will teach you how to be proactive and not reactive in managing your divorce. I guarantee that my special ebook can help you do that