How Much for Just the Spider? is the strategic target marketing plan ebook for small-budget businesses that has taken the marketing world by storm. This 241-page ebook takes you by the hand and leads you through every step of creating your own customized marketing plan.
Marketing Online in Cyberspace
- Website Development. Overview of different options, creating a site, choosing a hosting service, registering domain names, going "live" with a site, and managing it.
- Marketing Basics. How the Internet has changed marketing (or not!) as well as traditional marketing concepts: 4 P's, Target Marketing, Positioning, acquiring and retaining customers.
- Effective Websites. Information about making the site easy to use, search engine issues, privacy statements.
Your Marketing Plan
- Segmenting and Targeting. Identifying / describing customer segments, profiling, positioning, reaching target customers.
- Research and Data Analysis. Secondary, primary qualitative research, primary quantitative research, industry analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Information Gathering. Getting started, competitors, company, customers, suppliers, substitutes.
- Implementing a Marketing Plan. Developing action plans, tracking / analyzing performance, considering return on investment (ROI).
Online Promotional Tactics
- Website Cross Promotion. Affiliate programs - participating in and creating you own, reciprocal linking.
- Search Engines and Directories. Developing submission strategy, search engine submission tips, follow-up and optimization, pay-per-click.
- Public Relations. Message boards, press releases, leveraging expertise.
- Electronic Newsletters (Ezines). Content, formatting, building subscriber base, newsletter distribution and administration.
- Direct Email. No spam, opt-in / opt-out, getting a list, management of list, email message, follow-up.
- Customer Incentives. Multi-merchant and private reward programs, sweepstakes / contests, coupons, freebies.
- Advertisements - Paid, Bartered, and Free. Know goals, advertisement types, creating ads.