"How to Get Your Man Back -- and Keep Him Devoted to You For Good"
Here's a sneak peek at some of the nuggets contained in the Ebook:
- How to avoid the knee-jerk actions that your fears compel you to do -- even though those actions may make perfect sense -- because they're usually the least effective ways of getting your man back.
- How to differentiate between the insight problems and motivation problems involved in your breakup, and how to deal with each type correctly.
- How to identify signals in a man's voice that tell you his guard is down, he's willing to let you get closer to him, and it's the best time to talk about the previous issues in your relationship.
- What causes women to have "blind spots" -- and make them clueless as to what men want and what drives men away.
- How to know how much you should be giving to your man -- too little and he won't know how much you care about him; too much and he is going to feel like you are competing with him.
- How to get your man back by tapping into the very thing that caused him to date you in the first place.
- How to avoid putting your man on the defensive with your well-meaning opinions.
- Why a man's imagination is the best thing you have going for you -- and how to use it to make him crave to be with you again.
- How to affect a man on an emotional level to maximize the chances of rekindling your relationship with him.
- Why insisting on a commitment from a man is one of the best things you can do for him -- whether he thinks it's a good idea or not.
- How to tap into a man's pain, which holds the secret to reaching his heart.
- The 9 words you can say to your man that will make him realize he simply can't bear to lose you -- this last-ditch tactic is based on one of the most powerful psychological motivators in the world!
- How to avoid continually implementing strategies just because they're familiar to you -- in favor of implementing the most effective plan for getting him back.
- How to influence and shape your man's opinion of you -- and get him to see you as being more beautiful and more valuable, not someone who can be taken for granted.
- What if he doesn't call you? How to initiate contact with a man in a demure and classy way -- without appearing too forward or desperate, or running the risk of being regarded a stalker.
- When do your acts of kindness, empathy, generosity, graciousness and taking pain away come across to a man as being controlling -- instead of being perceived as praiseworthy intentions?
- How to understand what's really going on inside a man's heart in order to make him warm up to the idea of reconciling with you -- this is something he might not even be aware of, or he's trying to avoid.
- What you must do in order to get the attention of your ex -- and how to determine what will cause him to want to be with you again.