A Secret Technique To Become A Better Horseback Rider
- Learn a unique breathing technique that has a direct effect on your horse
- Discover the importance of breathing applied to horseback riding
- Find out how you can eliminate all your horseback riding fears
- Learn how you can prevent your horse from blocking and being stubborn and lazy
...and much more!
Let me tell you as a dressage rider and instructor: I know exactly what it means to suffer and feel frustrated, as you are losing precious time and money on lessons, getting bad or always medium results in competitions, realizing horses getting nervous, angry or even scared with you on their back.
Horses will love you, dressage judges will not believe their eyes when they see you within a few weeks from now. Show jumping horses will take less fences, won’t try to stop any more and will remain more balanced.
As a rider I discovered this unique technique years ago. I was thrilled about the enormous effect it had on ANY horse. I passed it to my pupils and NOW is the right time to get it to you.
Here’s What Will Change For You And Your Horse:
- You will find your horse fully concentrated, listening to your breath, peacefully waiting for your instructions
- You will feel your horse to be one with you
- Your horse will become truly relaxed, his breathing will become more regular
- You’ll end up both loving this new way of moving
- You will be astonished how your horse’s breathing will join yours
Here’s what my ebook has to offer and what you will learn…
- The importance of breathing applied to horse-riding
- Easy for Beginners
- How to breathe and its effect on the horse
- How to make a total breathing
- How breathing relaxes the muscles
- The effect of the low position of the diaphragm
- Breathing and the link to an independent seat
- Breathing used in practical situations
- How to vanish fear by breathingThe force of breathing applied to a blocking/stubborn/lazy and shy horse
…and much more!