Forgive my bluntness, but the fact that you’re on this page now tells me that you want a home boxing workout and don’t really know where to start.
I decided to piece together the methods that WORK into 1 (ONE) single location so that folks like me (such as yourself) who are looking for a great home boxing workout can really have it once and for all, without having to sift through all the garbage just to know which combo’s, which timings, which sessions actually work.
Inside the Home Boxing Workouts package, you’ll discover and learn PROVEN methods that work (I know because I’ve tried and tested them, remember):
- Correct hand positing to deliver power punches
- How to set up correctly for your ‘fighting stance’
- The eight punches (6 power, 2 conditioning) to use for maximum impact
- The most beneficial, boxing specific warmup
- Exactly what to do, and what to avoid doing on the ‘pads’
- Cooling down with boxing specific stretches
- Nine proven combinations for 2 minute rounds
- Solo and Partner workouts for three levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Five tried and tested Tabata combinations