Title: Hearing Loss-Fact Sheet
Author: Maria Isaiah
This e-book is all on facts about hearing loss. Through this book you may know about the signs of hearing loss. Also get info on causes of hearing loss along with various way to prevent hearing loss. Now a days hearing loss is a very common disease, which is almost curable.
With age the problem of hearing loss arises most commonly. As per survey the highest percentage of hearing loss is foound in oldage people of 65 plus age group.
As per USA survey it is found that 35 to 40 millions Americans have hearing loss problem. Amongst them more more than 60% have mild hearing loss, 30% have moderate and 5% of Americans have profound level of loss.
In oldage one has to be very careful about hearing as more than 25% people of age-group 60 to 69 suffer from hearing loss, while this percentage increases with age accordingly. Survey says 55% people of age-group 70 to 79 suffer from hearing loss and approx 80% people of 80+ age-group have hearing loss.
Hearing loss is a slow process, hence people generally could not notify it. Now a days various types of fashionable hearing aids and accessories are available in the market to suit one's lifestyle.
The best way to avoid hearing loss is to know about its facts.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Coconut Oil Handbook
Everything You Need to Know About the Secret Power of Coconut Oil
Delicious as a replacement for almost all cooking oils, the secret of coconut oil is out and "The Complete Coconut Oil Handbook" is your guide to exploring the wide variety of uses that this multifaceted oil has in store for you.
- Coconut oil is 90% saturated fat! Learn why this is a GREAT thing that will actually help you LOSE WEIGHT, and dispell one of the greatest myths surrounding coconut oil. The saturated fat in coconut oil is actually GOOD for you.
- Discover how the daily ingestion of coconut oil can help bolster your immune system in surprising ways, and which fats your body actually NEEDS in order to have a strong, healthy immune system.
- The ancients from India knew the secret of coconut oil, and even today use it as a key ingredient in one of their most popular dishes. Learn how coconut oil can help as an effective aid for digestion, and how it can prevent indigestion and heartburn.
- Keep your skin looking healthy and reduce the effects of aging with coconut oil. It's a natural skin moisturizer that's packed with vitamins and minerals, and can be used to alleviate many of the common skin conditions associated with aging.
- Find out how one of nature's oldest natural body care products (you guessed it: coconut oil) has been used worldwide as a natural hair conditioning product, and how you can use it to keep your hair
Title: Paleo Diet Evolution™ Recipes & Cookbook Taster
Author: Ron Benson
You do not have to be stressed about and bored with your diet. You can enjoy eating good tasting food, and still lose weight and be healthy! The Paleo Diet Evolution™ Recipes & Cookbook Taster eBook provides 14 Days Of Delicious and Healthy Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Meals! You will also be able to determine how to get the best results from the 7 most beneficial diets.
The Paleo Diet Evolution™ Recipes & Cookbook Taster is the first book in a 5 eBook series, that will provide the knowledge you need to achieve your optimal health, weight loss, body building, and/or your body sculpturing goals. The title of the next book in the series is Paleo Diet Evolution™ GROW YOUNG AGAIN 1 Meal At A Time!
Right now there is a Introductory Special for the 139 page Paleo Diet Evolution™ Recipes & Cookbook Taster eBook on Amazon. You can get a... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Hidden Realm of God: The Historical Jesus and His Healing Philosophy
Author: James Gaither
The Hidden Realm of God presents a case for understanding the historical Jesus as a philosopher and healer. It explores the teachings of Jesus in comparison to popular 1rst century philosophies and 21rst century holistic health research.
The teachings of the historical Jesus discussed in this work are identified based on the work of New Testament history scholars. The teachings are arranged thematically to reveal the scope and primary ideas found in the words of the historical Jesus. Those primary ideas are related to recent scientific studies on effects of mental attitudes, meditation and other spiritual practices.
The relationship of Jesus' teachings to Cynic, Stoic, Pythagorean, and other philosophies is examined. There are also sections exploring the most probable biography of Jesus, based upon modern scholarship. The book reveals the sophistication of Jesus' philosophy and the humor found in his parables and sayings.
The Hidden Realm of God also provides ways to apply the basic healing ideas in Jesus' philosophy.
The author has been a minister for over 30 years and a professor of Church history, philosophy, and world religions for over 20 years. Through his extensive knowledge of biblical scholarship, spiritual practices, philosophy, and holistic health research, he brings a fresh perspective to the life and teachings of Jesus.
Title: So You've Got A Cataract? What You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery.
Author: David Richardson, M.D.
A Patient's Guide to Modern Eye Surgery, Advanced Intraocular Lenses & Choosing Your Surgeon
This is about cataract surgery and cataracts. A patient centered book written in a friendly and easy to read writing style that makes the book easy to understand. A must-have for people who are thinking of having a cataract surgery.
Key topics are as follows:
- About Cataracts
- What You Need To Know About Cataract Surgery
- Preparing For Cataract Surgery
- What To Expect The Day of Surgery
- The Days After Surgery
- Intraocular Lenses
- Risks of Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery with Other Eye Diseases
- A Word About Laser Cataract Surgery
- How To Choose A Cataract Surgeon
- "INFORMED CONSENT" Document (Sample)
Ebook Type: Other
Title: Healthy and Delicious: Single Serving Recipes Cookbook
Author: Kamila Gornia
"Healthy and Delicious: Single Serving Recipes Cookbook" is a combination of the best recipes that are made conveniently in single serving sizes. These healthy yummy and EASY recipes are perfect for anyone who wants portion control.
This ebook includes:
- 43 single serving recipes that feature fabulous breakfasts, snacks, and desserts!
- A list of staples for healthy ingredients to always have on hand
- Mind-blowing recipes that are easy and quick - you can make many in your microwave and eat 5 minutes later!
- Many recipes featured are gluten free and vegan!
All in one instantly downloadable ebook!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Best-Kept Secrets to Total Body Detoxification
The world today is bombarded with pollutants and toxins, which take a toll on human health. You may not know it, but your body is already showing the signs of an unhealthy environment and a toxic life.
What's in this eBook...
- Best-Kept Secrets to Total Body Detoxification will show you the science behind total treatment and an improved wellness in both mind and body.
- Get to know how your body systems work, and what you can do to keep them running in good condition. Know the ancient principles behind body detoxification. Find out what you can do now to change your life forever.
- How simple everyday plants can contribute to a healthier and toxin-free life.
- Know the natural detoxification systems existing within your body, and understand what makes you sick or unhealthy.
- Guides you through the techniques, principles, ideas, and more on how to say goodbye to toxins, and say hello to a new you.
Bonus to the "Super Senior Strength Training"
Title: Herpes and Relationships
Learn how people with herpes can still have a healthy and happy relationship with their partner. Figure out:
- About herpes misdiagnosis
- How to live and date with herpes
- The various test that you can do to check herpes
- Surprising facts about people that having herpes and in relationship
- How to tell who else has herpes
- Origins of present day stigma surrounding HSV
- How can you have fewer and less painful outbreaks
- How to mentally deal with having herpes
- The exact chances of infecting your partner
- If you need to worry about getting pregnant while having herpes
- That your partner is amazing and happens to have herpes
- Will there be a cure in our lifetime
Bonus to the "The Essential Guide to Cure Chlamydia"
Title: Guilt-free Desserts for people with Fatty Liver History
I Refused to Accept that I will Never Enjoy Sweets Again. Refused l!!!
Dr. C. Everett Koop, former U.S. Surgeon General, once said, ”The best prescription is knowledge." If he was right for your average healthy person, he was 10 times "righter” for us fatty liver sufferers. We simply cannot afford the ignorance since we pay dearly for each mistake we make.
Let me tell you, if someone has a sweet tooth I do and that is why I need you to believe me when I say that I have managed to ?lter among thousands of recipes for sweets that meet the 20 criteria we talked about. It is fair to say that I made literally thousands of sweets and approximately every 5th or 6th recipe could satisfy my urge for that strong sweet taste I craved so much.
Most of the recipes I tried had that mild, washed out sweetness that could never satisfy me. But every once in while over the years a winner would appear with that rich satisfying ?avor and with the ingredients that meet the 20 CRITERIA.
This ebook is a collection of 50 of those ”winners".
50 winners that you can enjoy guilt-free.
Let's face it here, now that you know how crucial the role of nutrition in your fatty liver is, you will never be able to just mindlessly stuff your face with things that make you ill.
You really need these recipes. You really need the change that might save your life !!!
Bonus to the "The Fatty... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Natural Solutions for Scars
Author: Margaret Davison
When you suffer a painful compound fracture (where the bone protrudes through the skin,) one of the things you could be potentially left with is a large, unsightly scar.
Scars are a sign of the body's internal healing processes at work, but let's face it: They look ugly.
That's why I also did extensive research on how to heal scars naturally without the aid of pharmaceutical "topicals" and other drugs which sometimes can cause damage to your liver as well as cause allergic reactions.
In this ebook, you'll learn natural methods for eliminating your scars that you won't hear about from doctors or anywhere else... How to minimize the appearance of new scars in just a matter of days... and how to permanently get rid of scars - even if they have been on your body or face for years.
Bonus to the "Speed Up Fracture Healing"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc