Title: Radical Revolution: A Conversation with God
Author: Shady Srour
This is a profound look into the deepest realms of spirituality, philosophy, religion, and life. The book delves into issues of ecology, environmentalism, alternative medicine, spiritual truth, inner wisdom, and happiness.
This is no less than a guide to the right way to live a full life. It is inspirational and controversial at times. It values simplicity above all else. This is a moral wake-up call to the lost world we live in today.
Plunge into this search for the deepest levels of spiritual truth and wisdom. Radical Revolution: A Conversation with God is a unique book whose time has come. It touches the soul and moves the spirit toward action in our world.
This book will transform your life. The flowing words and deeply profound wisdom will move your emotions and lift your soul to action. Leaving no stone unturned, it covers life, death, birth, careers, family, morals, health, environmental devastation, happiness, disease, and many other aspects of the human experience.
For a limited time: Coupon Code XC59Z gives you a free copy from https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/488107 until November 11th, 2014. I kindly ask for an honest review of this book.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Hidden Realm of God: The Historical Jesus and His Healing Philosophy
Author: James Gaither
The Hidden Realm of God presents a case for understanding the historical Jesus as a philosopher and healer. It explores the teachings of Jesus in comparison to popular 1rst century philosophies and 21rst century holistic health research.
The teachings of the historical Jesus discussed in this work are identified based on the work of New Testament history scholars. The teachings are arranged thematically to reveal the scope and primary ideas found in the words of the historical Jesus. Those primary ideas are related to recent scientific studies on effects of mental attitudes, meditation and other spiritual practices.
The relationship of Jesus' teachings to Cynic, Stoic, Pythagorean, and other philosophies is examined. There are also sections exploring the most probable biography of Jesus, based upon modern scholarship. The book reveals the sophistication of Jesus' philosophy and the humor found in his parables and sayings.
The Hidden Realm of God also provides ways to apply the basic healing ideas in Jesus' philosophy.
The author has been a minister for over 30 years and a professor of Church history, philosophy, and world religions for over 20 years. Through his extensive knowledge of biblical scholarship, spiritual practices, philosophy, and holistic health research, he brings a fresh perspective to the life and teachings of Jesus.
Title: NO-MIND FITNESS Static Stretching Routine
Author: Colin Brown
The NO-MIND FITNESS Static Stretching Routine contains my full-body static stretching routines. In particular, the guide includes the following:
- My short stretching routine, which takes about 5 minutes
- My medium stretching routine, which takes about 25 minutes
- My long stretching routine, which takes about 45 minutes
- A total of 43 stretches. Each stretch includes a photo and description.
I have personally used all three stretching routines. Currently, I use the medium routine on workout days (post-workout) and sometimes on off-days.
All three routines significantly reduce soreness and improve recovery and flexibility.
The routines work well with virtually any fitness program, including the following:
- General strength training, powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, or bodybuilding
- Cardiorespiratory training: running, rowing, biking, swimming, rucking
- Military Athlete
- P90X or P90X2
The e-book is a .pdf file with password protection. You can view it using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
The e-book comes with a 30-day refund policy. If you're not satisfied with the static stretching routine, please email me and I will issue you a refund.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Healthy and Delicious: Single Serving Recipes Cookbook
Author: Kamila Gornia
"Healthy and Delicious: Single Serving Recipes Cookbook" is a combination of the best recipes that are made conveniently in single serving sizes. These healthy yummy and EASY recipes are perfect for anyone who wants portion control.
This ebook includes:
- 43 single serving recipes that feature fabulous breakfasts, snacks, and desserts!
- A list of staples for healthy ingredients to always have on hand
- Mind-blowing recipes that are easy and quick - you can make many in your microwave and eat 5 minutes later!
- Many recipes featured are gluten free and vegan!
All in one instantly downloadable ebook!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Natural Solutions for Scars
Author: Margaret Davison
When you suffer a painful compound fracture (where the bone protrudes through the skin,) one of the things you could be potentially left with is a large, unsightly scar.
Scars are a sign of the body's internal healing processes at work, but let's face it: They look ugly.
That's why I also did extensive research on how to heal scars naturally without the aid of pharmaceutical "topicals" and other drugs which sometimes can cause damage to your liver as well as cause allergic reactions.
In this ebook, you'll learn natural methods for eliminating your scars that you won't hear about from doctors or anywhere else... How to minimize the appearance of new scars in just a matter of days... and how to permanently get rid of scars - even if they have been on your body or face for years.
Bonus to the "Speed Up Fracture Healing"
Title: Best-Kept Secrets to Total Body Detoxification
The world today is bombarded with pollutants and toxins, which take a toll on human health. You may not know it, but your body is already showing the signs of an unhealthy environment and a toxic life.
What's in this eBook...
- Best-Kept Secrets to Total Body Detoxification will show you the science behind total treatment and an improved wellness in both mind and body.
- Get to know how your body systems work, and what you can do to keep them running in good condition. Know the ancient principles behind body detoxification. Find out what you can do now to change your life forever.
- How simple everyday plants can contribute to a healthier and toxin-free life.
- Know the natural detoxification systems existing within your body, and understand what makes you sick or unhealthy.
- Guides you through the techniques, principles, ideas, and more on how to say goodbye to toxins, and say hello to a new you.
Bonus to the "Super Senior Strength Training"
Title: So You've Got A Cataract? What You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery.
Author: David Richardson, M.D.
A Patient's Guide to Modern Eye Surgery, Advanced Intraocular Lenses & Choosing Your Surgeon
This is about cataract surgery and cataracts. A patient centered book written in a friendly and easy to read writing style that makes the book easy to understand. A must-have for people who are thinking of having a cataract surgery.
Key topics are as follows:
- About Cataracts
- What You Need To Know About Cataract Surgery
- Preparing For Cataract Surgery
- What To Expect The Day of Surgery
- The Days After Surgery
- Intraocular Lenses
- Risks of Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery with Other Eye Diseases
- A Word About Laser Cataract Surgery
- How To Choose A Cataract Surgeon
- "INFORMED CONSENT" Document (Sample)
Ebook Type: Other
Title: A Guide to Teenage Depression
Author: Patrice Foster
Teenage Depression a growing problem that left many grieving Parents wondering why did I not see the signs earlier. Life is hard for everyone but for adolescent this becomes more difficulty when face with mental illness. Parents see their happy child just going through a phase which is fills with angry, screams, sadness and never ending mood swings. Often caregiver feel alienated and home becomes a hostile environment; long working hours become the norm. Afraid or ashamed teenage depression is not talk about it's a secret hiding from the very people who maybe able to help. Left alone Teens begin to cut themself.
Why or what is causing these behavior Bullying & Cyberbullying can take its toll... too many kids afraid to go to school. Too many kids stated "I want to died " and not taken seriously.
A guide to Teenage Depression bring awareness to Parents, Teachers and schools . Get the facts, know the signs of Teen depression. Know the difference between being sad or just having a bad day vs depression. It's important if you have teens to get the information now and share your knowledge with friends, family, coworker, and schools so that your child can be prevented from being another statistics.
Title: Ebola Virus: October 2014
Author: A. Alexandria, MPH
Title: Beyond Saw Palmetto: Best Ways to Beat Enlarged Prostate Naturally
Four out of every five men will suffer from an enlarged prostate and urinary problems. But the medical establishment's "solutions"—including drugs, radio waves, lasers and surgery—may cause ejaculation problems, erectile dysfunction, and elimination of orgasm pleasure!
Worst of all, many men report they don't get back their ability to have and enjoy sex even after they stop taking the BPH drugs. The damage is permanent!
This must-read ebook reveals the best and safest ways for you to shrink an enlarged prostate and ease or even eliminate urinary problems caused by Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH.
You'll discover how to...
- Stop prostate enlargement in its tracks. German scientists report amazing results with substance found in a common vegetable!
- Ease a swollen prostate, improve five biggest urinary problems AND get harder erections. It's all possible with this herbal miracle.
- Reverse the hidden cause of enlarged prostate most doctors miss. This special fiber found in fruit deactivates the problem and heals your prostate.
- Banish prostate problems for good. The garlic and onion secret that relieves prostate troubles.
- Restore healthy urine flow. Four studies of 500 men prove this botanical breakthrough improves urinary symptoms and increases urine flow in men with prostate problems.
- Shrink a dangerously enlarged prostate back to normal. Doctor's best natural
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc