How to get your kids to make their own beds - and thank you for it!
At last - psychologist Dr Darryl Cross reveals what every parent wants and needs to know - How to get your children to do what you want, and love you for doing it!
Dear Frustrated Parent,
My name is Dr Darryl Cross and in the next few minutes I will show you how to finally banish forever the stress, annoyance and heartache that happens when children of all ages kick against their parents. In the next few moments you will know exactly what to say and how to tell your children what to do, not only successfully (meaning the first time), but in a way that your children will understand and appreciate. No longer will you have to threaten, scream and shout to get something done.
In this ebook, you will discover the following:
- Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and nothing seems to change
- Why we are ineffective as parents
- Why the first 7 years in life are the most critical
- How you and your partner can agree on parenting your children
- How to set up a clear program for everyone to follow
- How to really get across to children
- How to improve your child's self-confidence
- How to get your child to do as you ask the first time
- How to find the balance in parenting
- How to deal with aggression
- How to create more family harmony and cooperation