Why My eBook About Parenting Styles Is Different Than Other Parenting Books
Discover The Three Parenting Styles Most Parenting Books Ignore
Unlike other parenting books that tell parents the one "correct" way to appropriately parent our children, "Good Parents Bad Parenting" defines the three basic parenting styles and allows you, the parents, to choose how to appropriately parent your children.
With every chapter you read, . . .
- Your confidence as a parent will soar!
- You will know when someone is giving you bad or good parenting advice!
- You will amaze your friends and family when your child behaves appropriately and thrives in school and in life!
- Purchase "Good Parents Bad Parenting" today and experience in one parenting book what Lisa Dunning, MA, MFT has shared with parents and their children for over 10 years!
- Other parents will ask you, "What is your secret? Why are your children so well behaved?"
Good Parents Bad Parenting
Table of Contents:
- Your Child Is Still Defiant!
- When Your Child Does Not Meet Your Expectations
- To Hit Or Not To Hit - What Is The Answer?
- Three Parenting Styles
- The Divorced Parent
- The Death Of A Parent
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Stay At Home Parenting vs. Financial Concerns
- School Bells Are Ringing And Your Child Is Singing The Blues
- Interfaith Relationships - Maybe Mom Was Right
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Grand Parenting - Redefining Your Parent's Role
- Establishing The Rules
- Coping With A Sick Parent
- Connect With Your Child
- Clean Out The Baggage
- Children Without Parents But No One Has Died
- Background Of Authors
- Agreeing On Discipline
- Advice For New Parents
- Your Child, Sex, Drugs and Alcohol
- Parenting Someone Else's Child
- Final Message Of Encouragement