"Give Me Just 10 Minutes of Your Time and I'll Show You How to Walk onto Any Course, at Any Time, With Anyone Watching---and Play the Best, Most Relaxing Round of Your Life With Total Confidence, Authority, and Flair... and it Doesn't Matter if You've Played a Round of Miniature Golf or on the PGA Tour!"
Beginners and Pros alike can learn from this powerful audio based information. Here's just a sampling of the secrets you'll discover in Effortless Golf:
- How to build confidence your very first time on a golf course.
- The importance of posture and stance - what to look for every time you step up to the ball.
- 5 qualities to look for in a great teaching pro.
- 3 Pre-shot things you have to remember - and they're not what you think.
- The secrets to "The Perfect Grip" - This one visualization can improve every stroke you'll ever play.
- Does fitness matter?
- Why score really doesn't matter - I know it's hard to believe but it's true.
- And the 1 incredible secret that will reveal How to Know you're playing golf the right way.
- Why knowing the unspoken rules of golf is important to your score.
- What having your feet "shoulder-width" apart really means.
- The 3 learning styles of golf - how to make sure your next instructor uses the right one for you.
- Why concentrating on mechanics can ruin your game.
- Playing vs. Practice - How much is enough---How Much is too much?
- How to watch the pros on TV and take strokes off of your game.
- Why the swing is simply a by-product of this well known but little used technique.
- The importance of having the right clubs...and they don't have to cost thousands of dollars.
Plus you'll hear about some great extras like:
- And a simple pre-tournament routine that'll get you ready to play Effortless Golf.
- The future of Golf through the eyes of a PGA professional.
- 15 Top Courses you've got to jump on a plane and play this week!
- 2 No Holds barred instructional courses.
You'll be getting all of this insightful and incredibly powerful information from a current PGA certified professional instructor. He's currently the Head Pro at The Ranch Golf Club in Southwick, Massachusetts.