What Every Golden Retriever Owner Should Know...
The Answers, Tricks And Training Techniques That Will Keep Your Golden Retriever Happy And Healthy!
Golden Retrievers are quick to learn and eager to please, patient, fun-loving, full of energy and easily trained. As your Golden Retriever's human companion you will undoubtledly be the center of its universe, and the chances are it will become the center of yours too.
- Training and Obedience Tips
- Tips To Keep Your Golden Happy and Healthy
- Step-by-step Leash and Social Training Techniques
- How to recognize a healthy, typical puppy - Puppy Checklist
- How To Teach Fun Tricks Like 'Roll Over' and 'Retrieve'
- House Training
- Health and Hereditary Diseases
- Grooming Guidelines - From Ears to Nails and Teeth
- Golden Retriever Diet and Nutrition Guidelines
- Advice on finding your 'perfect pot of gold' - how to select a qualified breeder
- A Complete Overview of Your Dog's Development and Growth Stages
- The history of the breed
This ebook will give you the information you need to be able to distinguish between good breeders and bad breeders and answer the questions you may have such as
- How to choose the right golden puppy for you.
- crate training, obedience training, feeding
- When to take your puppy home (doing this at the wrong time can have detrimental effects on future development)
- What you can expect from your Golden puppy as he grows (Golden Retriever development and Growth stages)
- The three certifications you need from a good breeder.
- Puppy Checklist
- Physical attributes to look for (and some you definately want to avoid!)
and much much more