If you've got 5 minutes a day, you can have juicy tomatoes the size of softballs... without weeding!
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a hydroponics setup quickly and easily... and cheaply.
In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you'll discover…
- 5 ways you can get started in hydroponics on a pauper's budget. You don't have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you'll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest... and tastiest.
- What you must do to avoid getting eaten alive! Believe it or not, bugs can wreak havoc, even in a spare bedroom. Chapter 14 shows you the easiest methods for keeping them away from your crops.
- A Forbidden Hideaway. The last chapter in the book shows you how to create a space in your home to grow plants that nobody will know about. To the outside world you are an ordinary neighbor. But inside "the Grow Box" a different world exists that makes plants grow like crazy.
- Why organic fertilizers can stunt plant growth. Doesn't make sense, does it? The trouble with organic fertilizers is they can be wildly inconsistent. If you are eager to use organic, wait till you are a little more experienced. The book will tell you the most potent fertilizer to buy... and where to get it.
- The magic numbers. Plants will grow best when the temperature is between 65°-78°. If you can keep your plants in this zone, you will have a mind-blowing bounty you can share with friends. The book shows you where heat comes from- and how to get rid of it.
- How you can pack "extra wallop" into a lettuce growing season by using hydroponics. Once you learn this trick your family will never be late for dinner again. Chapter 5 has tips to keep the veggies coming one after another, month after month.
- How to whip the problem of "hard water".
- Why setting up a hydroponics garden in a bedroom can backfire horribly (all that work for nothing.) The book will show you how an adjustment that only takes 20 seconds to perform will transform a certain failure into breathtaking success.
- The two requirements for hydroponic success. Just do these two things and you are almost assured a bountiful harvest. HINT: Keep the plants in their comfort zone.
- Discover the ordinary household appliance that makes bugs cringe every time it is turned on. Some of the safest ways to control pests are also the most effective... and cheapest.
- Why plants grown in a hydroponics system out-grow, out-taste, and out-perform ordinary gardens.
- How to turn a coconut into a tomato. Hydroponics is a different world; ordinary soil is not used and one of the best soil substitutes is coconut coir, which is the husk that surrounds the coconut. The book will explain why mixing it with perlite will give you the best results.
- The better way to add spice to your cooking. Herbs are one of the crops that do great in hydroponics.
- Do this one simple thing on a regular basis and your garden will flourish. Neglect to perform this easy test and your plants will enter a downward spiral they may not recover from. Adjusting the pH sounds like chemistry class, but the book shows a way so easy a five-year-old can do it.