Discover how to fly for free & travel on a shoestring budget...
Travel Agent tells his secrets
I've been beating the airlines at their own game for more than 9 years, flying almost free 98% of the time.You can use the same strategy that I've used to get 57 free airline tickets over the last 9 years.
Even though the price of airline tickets have gone out of site because of skyrocketing fuel prices and increased costs of airport security, there's still a way you can beat the system's high prices.
My name is David Tinney and I own a travel agency in the midwest United States. Our specialty is selling discount international airline tickets. I've written a ebook that shows how you can travel practically free just about anywhere in the world.
That's right, after more than 15 years in the travel industry, I'm giving up all my secrets and little tricks I've learned and been using myself.
But you don't have to own a travel agency like I do for this to work. You'll learn the strategies to make it happen. My ebook teaches you how to turn expenses into free travel...including:
- Learn: to fly anywhere in the world, only pay the ticket's tax
- Learn: the truth about last minute airfares
- Learn: strategy I use to get free airline tickets
- Learn: secrets the airlines DON'T want you to know
- Learn: how your kids fly free
- Learn: how you can save up to 70% on First or Business Class
- Learn: how to take a vacation free, including airline tickets and hotel
I also seperate the fact from the fiction. I'm amazed at how uninformed the public is about how the airline industry works and thinks. The simple fact is, we've been duped by the slick advertising campaigns the airlines are pitching to us.
We believe the myths they're shoving at us and it's costing us dollars out of our pockets!
For instance, here are some myths the airlines have led you to believe:
- Truth: Wrong. Many of the wholesale airline contracts are prohibited from being marketed on a website. If you're only searching Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and the like, you're not seeing all the really discounted fares that are available.
- Truth: Wrong again. You just eliminated the possibility of buying a consolidator airfare, which is almost always cheaper than anything the airlines offer, and, the cheapest airfare are sold only by travel agencies.
- Truth: This myth can cost you big time or the cancellation of your plans if you're not willing to pay the exorbitant price the airlines want to extort from you. Believing this myth proves you have no clue about the airlines' distribution system.
- Myth: The airlines sell off unsold seats cheap at the last minute.
- Myth: Cheapest fares are always found online.
- Myth: Buying direct from the airlines is good.
I also include in the guide a revealing interview with an airline executive who explains in layman's terms the complex system the airlines use to determine the price they charge the public.