A complete beginners guide to flyfishing with chapters on fly fishing equipment, fly tying, casting, wet vs. dry, best time of day to fly fish, winter fly fishing, boat vs land, fly fishing tips plus some of the top fly fishing places to visit.
Fly Fishing For Beginners also comes with an audiobook version, short flash video about fly tying, and some bonus fly fishing ebooks.
In 'Fly Fishing For Beginners' You will learn:
- Surprising beginner tips, tricks and techniques
- Fly-fishing techniques used specifically for boat or land casting
- What fly-fishing is all about
- How to plan the perfect fly-fishing excursion
- Types of casting and common problems to avoid
- The advantages and disadvantages of wet vs. dry fly-fishing
- The exhilarating practice of winter fly-fishing
- The best time of day for fly-fishing - so you catch the most fish
- The necessary equipment you need - from flies to rods and accessories
- How to tie your own fly (bonus video!)
- The exciting history behind fly-fishing
- The best fly-fishing locations - from coast to coast and abroad