Discover how YOU can become a flower arrangement specialist and save up to $800 a year or more over the cost of a florist while creating beautiful and unique flower arrangements for yourself, family and friends!
With my quick step-by-step method of flower arranging, you can now become a floral arrangement specialist.
This Flower Arranging Guide is Guaranteed to Do the Following for You:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Flower Arrangements Made Simple - written in plain easy to understand language making floral design simple to learn.
Chapter 2: Flower Arranging Must Haves (from Floral Foam to Vases, everything you will need to get started).
Chapter 3: What Makes a Beautiful Arrangement (the meaning of line, form and color in a floral arrangement).
Chapter 4: Types of Flower Arrangements - Learn the three basic floral designs needed to create any flower arrangement.
Chapter 5: Vases Are Everywhere - Learn how to use containers already found in your own home.
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Metal Containers
- Glass and Ceramic Vases
- Floral Foam Forms
- Terra Cotta Pots
Chapter 6: Using Size and Texture in Your Flower Arrangement - Learn how to give your floral arrangement character.
Chapter 7: Letting Color Create the Mood - Learn why color is such an important part of a flower arrangement.
Chapter 8: Making Flower Arrangements: Step-by-Step, dozens and dozens of photographs, including step-by-step photo instructions with easy to learn floral arrangement assembly.
- Materials Needed
- Flower Arrangement Directions
- Bountiful Bouquet
- Standard Flower Arrangement
Chapter 9: Wedding Bouquets: AN ENTIRE SECTION ON WEDDING BOUQUETS! - so you could build Wedding Bouquets that others are paying $1000's for! Step-by-step instruction for making the following type of bouquets:
- Flower Girl Bouquet
- Cascade Wedding Bouquet
- Simple Round Bridal Bouquet
Chapter 10: Buying and Caring for Your Flowers
- What to do at Home - How to care for your flowers once you get them home.
- Homemade Floral Food - every flower needs food.
- Caring for Your Flower Arrangement - Now that the flower arrangement is done learn how to keep it longer.
- Tips on where to go on and off-line to buy flowers - Advice on cost saving reduction, with an average of 55% savings over the cost of using a florist by using local retail shops.
ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THIS EBOOK YOU WILL:
- Have that feeling of self pride for a job well-done!
- Create your own beautiful, unique fresh floral arrangements.
- Have the skills to make your creative juices bloom.
- Be able to turn your newly acquired floral arranging skills into a stream of income, so you could do this for a living.