This is a fitness book written BY an introvert FOR introverts.
This ebook will ease you into becoming the best version of yourself. Both physically and mentally.
You can build a great body AND a great life within your comfort zone.
But hey, I know introverts like to know what's in store for them. So keep scrolling and I'll tell you exactly what this is all about...
Have you ever started a health and fitness program all gung-ho only to burn out a few weeks later?
For introverts, burnout is the biggest barrier to a consistent health and fitness routine.
How the Fitrovert approach will help you:
You will understand the NUMBERS behind weight loss and track them so that you leave nothing to chance.
You will diet in a way that feels completely in line with normal eating so you don’t end up hating your life.
The Fitrovert approach to weight loss and nutrition shows you how to set your target, back in to exactly how much you need to eat and track it so that you know you’ll eventually get to San Fran and not end up in Alaska.
Your exercise plan will be “No pain, ALL gain”.
With that, let me show you exactly what you’re getting in each chapter of the book:
Chapter I: Allow Myself to Introduce... Myself
- What the Heck is a Fitrovert?
- My “Why”
- My Fitrovert Journey
Chapter II: Is This the Right Fitness Book for You?
- Are You an Introvert?
- Health and Fitness for Introverts
- Stop Here
Chapter III: Weight Management for Introverts
- It’s All About Energy
- How to Track Calories Like a True Nerd
- “Know Your Number”: Math Equations Anyone?
- Body Fat vs. Body Weight: What Should You Shoot For?
- Weight Management Action Steps for Introverts
Chapter IV: Nutrition for Introverts
- Nutrition 101: Macros and Micros
- Food and Drink Choices for Introverts
- Nutrition and Body Composition: WTF is IIFYM?
- Supplementation for Introverts
- Nutrition Action Steps for Introverts
Chapter V: Meal Timing and Structure for Introverts
- Weekly Calorie Tracking for More Flexibility and Compliance
- Intermittent Fasting for Introverts
- Meal Frequency and Size for Introverts
- Conscious Dieting: A Useful Tactic for Introverts
- Meal Timing and Structure Action Steps for Introverts
Chapter VI: Fitness for Introverts
- Physical Activity for Introverts
- Cardio for Introverts
- Strength Training for Introverts
- Breathing for Introverts
- Fitness Action Steps for Introverts
Chapter VII: Mental Health for Introverts
- Unclutter and Focus Your Mind
- Conscious Behavior
- Mental Health Action Steps for Introverts