In "FINDER'S FEES - The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make"
I teach you ...
How To Get Paid the Finder's Fees You Earn.
- How about trading less than $1 in postage and a couple hours easy work for $100?
Not a big fee but it was so easy another Finder couldn't pass it up. Reading a "collectors" magazine, he came across an ad seeking some college memorabilia from a college near his home. He made some local telephone calls, located the items wanted, wrote a letter, and earned an easy $100.
- How would you like to earn $75,000 per month for 5 years?
One Finder did. He saw an item in a newsletter offering 10,000 barrels of Crude Oil per day for 5 years. Putting that seller together with a buyer at a small refinery, he earned a fee of only 25¢ per barrel, and collected his fee of $75,000 every month for 5 years.
- Two Finders -- Two Fees!
One Finder had a "seller" offering a warehouse full of closeout and surplus inventory. The other Finder had a "buyer" looking for closeout and surplus inventory. They saw each other's listings in the same newsletter. After a few telephone calls and letters, they earned over $25,000 each.
- Would you believe over $50,000 per year by just matching Newspaper Classified Ads with the Telephone Book Yellow Pages?
One Finder makes that much and more each year by just matching-up the wants and availables in Newspaper Classified Ads from neighboring areas with the Yellow Pages in his town and other Classified Ads from other newspapers.
- Did you know there are firms in this country who "manage" hotels, mobile home parks, apartment buildings, etc., for the absentee owners?
Those firms often pay substantial Finder's Fees if you can find properties for them to manage.
- Television Advertising pays big bucks to Finders, too!
NO! You don't have to run any TV advertising. Just find people who need TV advertising and connect them with TV stations who will run their ads. Of course, first you have to strike a deal for "dead" airtime.