Fathers have been given specific rights by family courts in every state.
This publication has been developed to help you defend your custody rights when:
- Someone interferes with specific custody or visitation rights that you have already been given by the court system.
- Someone attempts to take your children away or:
This publication totals 384 pages-broken into 10 sections (each chapter can be downloaded and then viewed and printed separately.
We have made it easy for you to return to the Download Site over and over again for one full year-taking advantage of any new material as it is added.
This is an entirely unique publication. It contains information from Dr. Barry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot, two nationally-known and respected Child Custody Experts, who have been given access to those private "inner circle" areas of the judicial process that ultimately decides the fate of your Children.
- The importance of each in current custody and visitation decisions.
- THINGS FOR MEN TO BE AWARE OF DURING A CHILD CUSTODY COURT CASE MEN AND WOMEN ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY DURING CHILD CUSTODY COURT CASES AND IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO BE IN A POSITION TO COUNTERACT THESE JUDICIAL BIASES.
- RELOCATION WITH CHILDREN AFTER DIVORCE Can you move out of state with your kids? Can you stop your ex from moving out of state with your kids? What are your legal rights and options in regard to relocation
- INTERFERENCE WITH VISITATION AS GROUNDS FOR MODIFYING CUSTODY "I worked out a visitation plan with my ex when we got divorced, but now she never lets me see the kids." "The court gave me every-other-weekend and all day Wednesday to be with my daughter but I haven't seen her in over a year!"
- HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT ATTORNEY TO HANDLE YOUR CUSTODY CASE. THE MOST IMPORTANT "PIECE OF THE PUZZLE" IN WINNING YOUR CUSTODY CASE IS SELECTING THE RIGHT LAWYER! DR. BARRY BRICKLIN AND DR. GAIL ELLIOT, NATIONALLY-KNOWN CHILD CUSTODY EXPERTS, HAVE USED THEIR 40 YEARS OF CUSTODY EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU SELECT THE ATTORNEY WHO WILL DO THE BEST JOB FOR YOU!
- ENFORCING YOUR CUSTODY AND VISITATION PLAN WHEN IT IS INTERFERED WITH "What good is it to have court-ordered custody and visitation rights if they are always being interfered with by your ex? THERE ARE LEGAL PROCESSES AVAILABLE IN ALL 50 STATES THAT WILL HELP DEFEND YOUR CUSTODY AND VISITATION RIGHTS! Learn what they are and how you can use them!
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS A CONSIDERATION IN CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION DECISIONS An Important Discussion About How Court Systems Handle the Problem of Domestic Violence When Making Child Custody and Visitation Decisions.
- CHILD CUSTODY STATE LAWS There is a current 15 to 17 page ebook for each of the 50 states and DC. All State Laws concerning: (1) CUSTODY, (2) VISITATION, and (3) CHILD SUPPORT are covered.
- CHILD CUSTODY CHECKLIST There are many items to think about and consider as you prepare to get involved, or re-involved, in any custody dispute.
- 25 KEY STRATEGIES TO HELP YOUR CUSTODY CASE BY DRS. BRICKLIN & ELLIOT This information has helped over 100,000 parents since 1988 do their best in their child custody case!
- (1) ADULTERY, (2) EXTRA-MARITAL SEXUAL MIS-CONDUCT, (3) "FRIENDLY PARENT DOCTRINE," (4) CAREGIVING PARENT, (5) RELIGION, (6) JUDICIAL BIAS, (7) "PSYCHOLOGICAL PARENT DOCTRINE," 8) MOTHERS Vs. FATHERS BIAS, (9) MANY MORE