Discover the Secrets of Face Painting Professionals and Make Up Artists, with an Easy to Learn, Step by Step Process Even If You’ve Never Picked Up A Brush in Your Life!
As I look back on all the research I did, the time I spent at my local library, I realized there are some critical elements to become a great face painter:
- Understanding the strokes that will allow you to create a work of art.
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions to paint over 50 different designs easily.
- Learning what tools to use and what to stay away from.
- Understanding the basic foundation of face painting.
Here Are Just Some of the Face Painting Techniques You Will Learn:
- How to Paint Thin Lines – I will show you how to delicately paint feature lines with ease.
- How to Paint Base Coats – This is the foundation of the design. It’s quick and simple but had to be done properly.
- How to Paint Fat to Thin Lines – The thin lines create the character in the design. Our techniques come from the experts.
- How to Paint Dots – There are two different ways to paint dots. Both are simple but you can choose the one that works for you.
- How to Paint a Straight Line – It may sound simple until you try it. But we have a simple trick that will have you drawing perfectly straight lines! Shhh…don’t tell anyone this one!
- How to Blend Colors Using the Drag and Blend Technique – So you can easily blend colors seamlessly and with ease.
- How to Paint Symmetrical Designs with Ease - both sides of your face painting design look good and even.
- How to Paint Two Colors Near Each Other Without Having it Smudge – With our professional technique that is easy to learn, smudging will never be a problem.
- How to Create the Shimmer/Sparkle Effect - when you want to add a bit of pizzazz to your face paintings.
- How to Use Stick On Jewels – Jewels take your designs to another level. And the little girls LOVE them!
- How to Create the Fur Effect – We teach you how to create the look of fur and fuzz when painting animals. It’s amazing.
- How to Apply Glitter Gels, Powders & Dusts – For those of you that want to take this to the next level, you are going to learn the secrets to applying extras that make your design pop!