Do You Know the Essential Riding Skills That Bring Maximum Speed and Safety on the Track?
Discover the Fundamental Foundations of Track Riding that Some of the Most Experienced Riders Don’t Even Know
Here’s Your Solution for Building Solid Track Riding Foundations and Starting on the Road to a Competent Level of Riding Ability…
You can read this concise eBook guide to track riding fundamentals and learn the most important aspects of riding which I’ve learned through years of experience and research.
No fluff and NO B.S. Just raw information and teachings you need to lay the foundations for competent track riding moving forward.
Here’s just a little taste of what you’ll discover…
- How being aware of your steering inputs and how you steer can bring about massive gains at corner entry, sending your entry speed up and up.
- How to unlock massive amounts of potential in the braking zone for huge time savings, but more importantly, a cool head at corner entry.
- The way you can change your line and use the throttle to set yourself up for ‘Rocket Man’ style exits from every single corner.
- How to set your body up to ensure the bike gets what it wants to be stable, and giving you the greatest chance of reaching that Holy Grail for every rider – knee down city!
- The secret (but simple) weapon that will see you making strides in every area of riding, that you just need to become aware of.
- Various techniques you can use to tackle one of the hardest areas of improvement a rider can face – taking more speed into every bend.
And much, much more.