How would you like to save hundreds every year on your utility bills?
The average family currently spends $1600 each year on utilities, and that amount is expected to rise drastically this year. A lot of the energy costs for a typical home is wasted though and this is where you can save 10% to 50% on your utility bills. In No-Cost and Low-Cost Energy Saving Tips For Your Home you will learn:
- How your landscaping can save you money
- How to find energy leaks in your home
- Low cost ways to seal your windows against energy loss
- How to determine if you have enough insulation and where to add insulation for the most savings.
- And many more money saving tips!
The trick to getting the most savings is to use a whole house approach, from the roof, walls, and insulation that enclose it to the appliances and lights inside, using the simple and practical tips you will find in No-Cost and Low-Cost Energy Saving Tips For Your Home.