Why do you feel like this? It almost seems unfair. Even others around you who seem far worse off are happy and content, but you just feel so down and depressed.
- You feel anxious, helpless, hopeless
- Do you sometimes wonder what the point of it all is and feel like just giving up?
- You don't want to be around people, but struggle with being isolated
- Do you lack self confidence and conviction?
- Nothing you - or others say or do - seems to make any difference
- Do you feel sad, lonely and irritable?
- You feel detached and apathetic - you just don't care anymore
- Why do bad things always seem to happen to you?
- When in public, do you feel vulnerable - what are they thinking about me, will they notice, will they just think I'm weak?
- You don't understand WHY you feel like this
Many books written about depression are theoretical or full of medical jargon. This ebook is written by an ordinary Australian who lived with depression for over 15 years. It is different because it is highly personal and the methods developed have been accepted by experts across the world.
Here's What You Get with Your Depression eBook:
- Simple step by step approach that makes it easy for you to take action and get your life back.
- Nothing more to spend - no follow-up costs.
- Easy to read and understand - As Norman says above, "Emotional SOS shows insight seldom explained so well."
- Potential to save thousands in medical bills and drugs.
- Highly rated eBook that explains why you feel the way you do. This is an important first step to recovery. If you don't understand WHY then is is difficult to move forward.