Title: Memory Boosting Report
The first step to learning any new language is to "prime your mind" for all the new phrases and vocabulary that you're going to come in contact with. The best way to actually remember these phrases is not through rote memorization dreaded by many, but through a set of specially formulated memory techniques.
These memory techniques not only eliminate the bore associated with rote memorization, they allow you to retain and recall certain words you've learnt in the most efficient and effective way possible. These are the same set of strategies used by memory experts, chess grandmasters, professors, engineers, mathematicians and those who remember baffling amounts of information.
The Memory Boosting Report included as part of the package reveals 12 cutting edge methods to aid you in learning Spanish:
- Story Formation - Learn the new twist on this old method that makes it unbelievably easy to instantly form stories that will stick in your head (I teach you 8 ways to make anything stand out)
- Snapshot Technique - How to overcome the traditional problem of not being able to "visualize" numbers. Once you have mastered this method, you will have no problems with long, running strings of numbers
- Phonetic Number Technique - Using this one single cheat sheet comprising of just 10 items, you will be able to virtually imprint numbers, words and information in your mind on demand!
- Peg Method - How to remember long running lists
Title: Law School Bible
Author: Peter J. Loughlin
Discover My Seven Proven Strategies How YOU Can Become a Lawyer ...Without Ever Leaving Your Home or Office!
Please forgive me for saying so, but I think I may already know a little something about you...
- You've always wanted to be a lawyer but have not been able to fulfill that dream.
- You want to be a lawyer but your schedule prevents you from attending classes regularly.
- Your GPA is too low and/or you haven't scored well on your LSAT exams.
- Your family and work commitments prevent you from attending out-of-town law schools.
- You can't afford the huge student loans necessary for traditional law school education.
Was I pretty close? Well, I'm no mind reader. The only reason I knew is because I was exactly where you are now...
You Can Become A Lawyer
"The Ultimate Guide About How to become a Lawyer Available Anywhere, Offline or on the Web."
What If I Could Show You How You Can Become a Lawyer ...even if you've got a... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Essays for Medical School
Medical School Essays
Every essay that we sell was accepted by at least two US medical schools.
- Writers & Musicians
- Teaching/Counseling Experience
- Physicians in the Family
- Motivation to Become an MD
- MD / PhD Candidates
- International Experiences
- Hospital Experience
- Describe Your Practice in 10 Years
- Career Switch/Non-Scientist
- Addendum to Explain a Low GPA
- Volunteer Experience
- Resume Submitted with Application
- Research Experience
- Older Applicants
- Motivated by a Traumatic Life Experience
- How You Will Contribute to the Program's Diversity
- Experiences w/ Illness & Disability
- Commitment to Political Activism
- Addendum to Explain a Low MCAT Score
- Addendum to Explain a Gap in Education or Employment
Title: Instant Recommendation Letter Kit
Author: Shaun Fawcett
If you need a quality recommendation or reference letter -- personal, business, employment, or college admission -- this Kit will put 67 fully-formatted templates in your word processor 5 minutes from now...
Is this Kit right for you?
NEW Revised Edition! -- NOW 79 Templates!
If You Need To Write A Recommendation Letter or Reference Letter, -- Business, Personal, Employment, or College --
Or, If You Need One Written For You...
This Kit Will Save You Major Amounts Of Time, Money, and Energy... and Will Give You A Powerful Letter of Recommendation or Letter of Reference That Will Look Like A Pro Wrote It!
Anyone Who Has Ever Had To Write A Recommendation Letter or Reference Letter, Knows Just How Delicate AND Mission-Critical They Can Be! This Toolkit Will Show You How To Do It Quickly and Painlessly, Just Like A Pro Would...
Here's What Instant Recommendation Letter Kit Will Do For You...
- You'll learn all about the four major types of recommendation letters and reference letters, and how they're all written and used differently, depending on the situation.
- You'll learn about the "Template Adaptation Method" and how you can use it to quickly and easily create quality recommendation letters using real-life templates.
- You'll have access to more than 150 "Recommendation Power Phrases", guaranteed to produce professional quality recommendation and reference
Title: French Link Words - French Learning Package
Author: David Rivera
Attention French Language Students:
Quit Trying to Learn French the HARD WAY!
"Discover the French Memorization Tools and Techniques that Help You Learn French in HALF the Time!"
Dear French Language Student,
What if you could make learning French fun, fast, and easy?
Yep, that's right... No matter how much you suffer, struggle and strain to get your mind around the most basic understanding of the French language...
YOU can quickly and easily learn French, while you actually enjoy the process-in just minutes a day!
Lemme guess... You're skeptical, right?
Because I'm going to give you three darn-good reasons-right now-why you're just minutes away from making French a total breeze for you. I'll reveal...
- Two fun and easy games that burn the top 1,000 French words into your long-term memory. Based on two learning techniques proven to supercharge your memory and recall: repetition and fun. Turns learning French into childs play!
- How to use mental pictures (your brain's natural method of learning) to cement new French translations into your mind for good. Plus, 119 "Link Word" translations. Once your brain links each word with the mental picture provided, it's actually difficult to shake them out of your memory!
- How to instantly imprint your memory with the 1,000 most commonly-used French words.
Ebook Type: EXE
Title: Fractions ebook
This fractions ebook will help you acquire a deep and thorough understanding of fractions. The ebook starts with an an explanation of important concepts in number theory, such as the greatest common factor and the least common multiple that are crucial in understanding fractions. That part is important, so don't skip! The end goal is to make sure that not only you have what it takes to avoid common pitfalls, know why you are doing this or that, but you also know all shortcuts and tricks to successfully work with fractions.
If you are serious about learning fractions, here is what you will learn in this fractions ebook:
- All lessons and concepts are fully illustrated with strong modeling to enhance and deepen understanding
- Avoid common pitfalls and discover every trick and strategy that will help you master fractions
- All the essentials of number theory that are crucial in understanding fractions
- A brief, but very thorough introduction to fraction
- Renaming mixed numbers and improper fractions with modeling. Strongly recomended
- Simplifying fractions using the greatest common factor
- Deep understanding of division of fractions. Why do we invert the fraction at the bottom?
- Deep understanding of multiplication of fractions. Why do we multiply the numerators and the denominators?
- A good explanation of equivalent fractions
- Proper, improper fractions, and mixed
Ebook Type: PDF
Time Management For College Students
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Time Management For College Students
If you're set on managing your time to the best of your abilities...
Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!
Who Else Wants To Track Your Time Efficiently, Determine The Best Time Of Day To Schedule Your Homework, And Become More 'In Tune' With Your Partying Time In Just 5 Days?
It doesn't matter if you've never effectively managed time a day in your life, or your the most organized person in the world... This Time Management guide will help you not only get MORE free time, but make you feel more energized after each assignment!
Are you planning on managing your time effectively or simply want to ? If so, pay attention!
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people just like you!
And, if you really want to get the best results possible without putting in countless hours in at the local library, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have been managing my college time for 3 years now, but it wasn't easy for me when I first started! I mean, information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on time management for college students!
This... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Essays for Undergraduate Programs
Every essay that we sell was accepted by at least two Ivy League schools.
- Your Most Notable Achievements
- Your Favorite Role Model/Influential Person
- Your Favorite Extracurricular Activities
- What Your Professors Say About You
- What You Wish You Had Been Asked
- How You Will Contribute to Campus Diversity
- Explaining Bad Grades
- Discuss a First / Defining Experience
- Discuss Your Favorite Book or Character
- Discuss Your Childhood & Personality
- Discuss Your Career Goals
- Candidates Assess Their Unique Identities
- A Change You Will Make in Your Community
- Your Awards and Their Significance To You
- Write Page 217 of Your Autobiography
- Personal Commitment To Political Activism
- Explaining Poor SAT Scores
- Discuss an International Travel Experience
- Discuss an Illness or Disability
- Discuss an Current Event of Particular Significance to You
- Discuss an Athletic Achievement
- Discuss a Musical or Artistic Passion
- Discuss a Meaningful or Inspirational Quotation
- Discuss a Challenge You Overcame
- Discuss Your Leadership Experience
- Discuss Your Fit For Our School
How to be a Public Speaking Superstar
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $14.95 or less).
Title: How to be a Public Speaking Superstar
Attention: Public speaking plays a vital role in most people's success.
"Who Else Wants to Dazzle and Influence Any Audience with Super Impressive Speeches by Having Supreme Confidence and Masterful Public Speaking Skills?"
Picture this. You are invited to speak in front of a large audience. As you walk to the stage, you feel an overwhelming sense of confidence and mastery over the subject you'll be discussing.
The people look at you as if they are very eager and interested to hear what you are about to say. As you started speaking, you notice that all the listeners are leaning forward. They are all smiling and nodding their heads, as if signaling their approval in your ideas.
You feel more and more enthusiastic as your speech goes on. As the speech comes to an end, you are cheered with a standing ovation from the audience. You hear some of them saying, "Great job!" You can tell from the many faces that they want to hear more. It's an enjoyable experience for both the audience and you.
Then you wake up. You can't believe it's just a dream. "If only it's true," you say in disappointment, "but that ain't happening to me."
Stop wishing and whining! Let's turn that public speaking dream of yours into reality, right here, right now!
Dear Future Public Speaking Superstar,
Have you ever
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Business School Admissions Guide
We have published comprehensive guides to enable potential students (undergraduate, medical school, business school and law school) to better approach the Ivy League admissions process. Our mission:
- To ultimately improve the quality and diversity of the applicant pool by disseminating useful, relevant inside information about the admissions process
- To encourage applicants who meet the stringent admissions criteria
- To discourage non-competitive applicants whose needs are better served by less selective schools or alternative career paths
- To describe the relevance of GMAT scores, including the mathematical formula used to determine admission "cutoffs"
- To prepare candidates for their admissions interview
- To help applicants solicit references that best support their application
- To enable applicants to better prepare their curricula and outside activities to maximize their chances for Ivy League admission
- To dispel common myths about the relevance of minority status, socioeconomic background, GPA and employment history
- Your chances with Early Decision plans
- The truth about waitlisting
- The personality traits we seek and how we identify them
- The best ways to demonstrate leadership skills
- Special circumstances: celebrities, legacies and minorities
- Proper preparation for Ivy League
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc