Title: The Science of Abundant Life
Author: Wallace D. Wattles
"Finally... A Complete, Simple, Practical, Easy-to-Understand, Step-by-Step System for Getting Rich, Being Healthy, and Becoming Successful!"
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "The Science of Abundant Life":
- Why you may be reading too much and what you should be doing instead if you want to be great!
- Why almost everyone is dead wrong about the importance of saving money and thrift!
- What you can learn from Ralph Waldo Emerson about the science of greatness!
- What a long forgotten mayor of Toledo, Ohio can teach you about getting rich!
- Two simple steps to perfect health and wellness!
- Two simple steps to get a great night's sleep - every night!
- Three simple things you must know and understand if you want to be rich - really rich!
- The truth about health and wellness and how to obtain it!
- The truth about greatness and what it really takes to become great!
- The truth about exercise!
- The sure-fire way to eliminate doubt, worry, and fear from your life - forever!
- The single most important thing rich people do differently than poor people, and how you can do it too!
- The right foods to eat for optimal health and wellness!
- The quickest and easiest way to land your dream job!
- The quickest and easiest way to know exactly how much you should eat!
- The quickest and easiest... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Home Schooling Guidebook
Author: Doug Dillard
Is Homeschooling The Right Choice For Your Family? Studies show that the average homeschooled 8th grader performs four grade levels above the national average... Is there a downside?
Get Immediate Answers to Your HOMESCHOOLING QUESTIONS... The Educational Information and Resources For Homeschooling Are NOW Right At Your Fingertips.
Homeschooling allows you to...
- Turn outdoor activities and family vacations into character building experiences
- Put the enjoyment and passion into learning
- Provide in-depth, personal attention for the subjects your children struggle with
- Nurture your children's interest in subjects they love and excel in
- Gain control of what your children learn
- Customize a schedule that fits the needs of your family
- Build close and meaningful relationships with your children
- Adapt studies to fit your children's learning style
But nowhere could we find a complete resource or ebook that explained all the ins and outs of homeschooling, which would help us decide if it was right for us.
Questions About Homeschooling - From Dozens of Parents Will Finally be Answered!
So if you've been wondering...
- Will my children be socialized enough? You'll learn how to incorporate social activities or extracurricular sports into your program. (Did you know that many states allow homeschooled children to participate on public school
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $19.95 or less).
Title: Free College
How to Save Literally Thousands of Dollars on Your College Education and Even How to Go to College for Free!
The long awaited day finally arrives!
You leap out of bed, put on your cap and gown and show up at the appointed place surrounded by an entourage of family and friends all with ear to ear smiles and loads of balloons, flowers and other gifts, meant to show their admiration and congratulations for you having made it!
Yes College Graduation day is here! After the speeches and awarding of degrees and turning of the tassels you have, if anything, been consumed by one overwhelming thought.
I DID IT!
If you dream of being in this picture but don't think you can afford it, THINK AGAIN!
Thousands of High School grads and thousands more older men and women are eager to receive a college education.
More and more college students both young and old are choosing Career-Focused colleges to provide them with the needed knowledge and skills to enter and advance in today's job market or succeed in their own businesses.
Why do so many people today choose to attend Career-Focused colleges?
The reasons are many and varied, however, some of the most important reasons for choosing a Career-Focused college are the facts that:
- They provide a quality Education in less time than traditional colleges
- They Offer Flexible Schedules
- They allow students the ability to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking
Author: Dr Jeannette Kavanagh
Public Speaking Success...For You!
Are you terrified by having to speak in public?
Do you want to be a truly dynamic speaker? Yes? Then congratulations, you've come to the right place...
Do you want to be able to:
- Represent your business in the most confident and compelling way possible?
- Reach your true potential in your chosen career, instead of staying in the background due to your nervousness about speaking up?
- Raise the profile of the not-for-profit organisations you support and even be part of the PR team that raises funds through public speaking and other presentations about the vital work the organisation does?
- Present the keynote address at a formal event including a graduation, an academic conference or an international seminar with a feeling of confidence that matches your status?
- Perform your best at an interview for that promotion you really want?
- Learn to be calm about the public speaking which is already a big - but fear-filled - part of your working life?
- Convince people to vote for you at the next local, state or federal elections?
Profile of people who are anxious or panicky about public speaking.
You probably did know that fear of public speaking is our number one fear. Maybe you don't know this. People who are beset with the troubling thoughts and feelings that make public speaking a nightmare usually have the following... Click here to read the full description!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Learn Spanish
Have you ever wanted to learn to speak Spanish, but didn't think that you could?
Learn to Speak Spanish Like a Native in No Time! (Almost)
Most people entertain the dream of learning to speak another language, but never actually achieve any type of fluency. Why is that? Is that they simply do not possess the intelligence to learn? Is it that the language is too difficult? Could it be that they really don't want to learn, and therefore do not take the time and effort necessary to reach their full potential?
The simple truth of the matter is that most people who dream of speaking another language fail to do so because they are too afraid of failure to risk it. They are so convinced that they cannot learn that they manage to convince themselves, they give up and then they proceed to prove themselves right; they can't learn.
These people have made themselves the victims of their own lack of confidence. It is not an inability to learn that contributes to their failure, it is the fact that they have convinced themselves otherwise. They are so afraid of making a mistake and appearing foolish in front of their peers that they stop their own learning process, and this self destructive cycle repeats over and over again.
You're about to change all of that!...
Now that you know what the problem is, and what's holding
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Marketing CLEP test
Marketing is an easy CLEP test to take. Each and every person has some kind of experience in marketing, you just haven't realized it! Each time you watch a commercial, turn on your computer and drive down the street you are experiencing marketing.
This package will include everything you need to know for the test, specifically:
- What is Marketing?
- Types of Planning in Marketing
- The Product Mix Decisions
- The Marketing Opportunitites
- The Marketing Environment
- Tangible, Extended and Generic Products
- Product Promotion Efforts
- Price Determination
- Planning and Marketing Mix
- Organizing For Marketing Efforts
- Organizational, Reseller and Government Markets
- Marketing System
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Effort Control
- Consumer Market and an Analysis of Buyer Behavior
- Channels of Distribution
- Basic Objectives and Strategies
Title: Principles of Microeconmics CLEP test
The Principles of Microeconmics CLEP test study ebook will teach you everything you need to know to pass the Principles of Microeconomics test. You'll learn and apply knowledge of market systems, social systems and economies of scale. This test is a good fit with the Macroeconomics test that you can also take.
Using our comprehensive system, you'll study with our flashcards and add your own to drill down on specific subjects that are giving you trouble.
Download our gift to you, Study Tips for CLEP Students, to get you started. Detailed information in this ebook includes:
Supply and Demand
Shift in Demand Curve
Scarcity the Nature of Economic Systems
Sample Test Questions
Opportunity Costs and Productive Possibilities
Market Failures and the Role of Government
Long run costs and economies of scale
Long Period Total Cost Curves
Firm's Production Cost and Revenue
Externalities: a.k.a. spillover or Third Party effect
Externalities, Public Good and Information Economics
Elasticity of Demand
Economies of scale
Distribution of Income
Diminishing Marginal Benefit
Determination of Wages and Other Factors of Production
Demand, Supply and Price Determination
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Western Civilization II CLEP test
The Western Civilization II CLEP test study guide covers the material taught in the second semester of a two-semester course in Western Civilization on the college level.
You will learn about the causes of major wars and conflicts and will revisit history including Civil Wars, WWI, WWII and more. Detailed information in this ebook includes:
World Economy of the 19th Century
Unification of Italy and Germany
The Second World War and Contemporary Europe
The Scientic View of the World
The Revolutions of 1830 and 1848
The Revolution of 1917 and its Effects
The Revolution in France
The Revolution and Europe
The Peace Settlements
The Industrial Revolution
The Great Depression
The French Empire
The First World War and the Russian Revolution
The Economic and Social Impact of the War
The Causes of the First World War
The Causes and the Course of the Second World War
The "Westernization" of Russia
Stallin's Five Year Plans and Purges
Socialism and Labor Unions
Social and Political Developments
Science, Philosophy, the Arts and Religion
Revolution and Napoleonic Europe
Politics and Diplomacy in the Age of Nationalism, 1850-1914
Political and cultural developments 1815-1848
Period of Enlightenment
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Guide for Medical School Admission
When people discover our profession, they either love us or hate us. As part of our academic careers, we serve as admissions officers at Ivy League medical schools. Everyone has strong thoughts on the subject and specific questions for us. How do we choose candidates? Do we give an edge to minority students? Is the deck stacked against a low-income white applicant?
We're amazed at the many myths and misconceptions that surround the Ivy League admission mystique. Despite a strong public relations campaign to encourage applications, we repeatedly see qualified students hold back, while other less talented candidates feel entitled to admission for irrelevant reasons. We have the challenging job of assembling a talented, diverse class from an overwhelming number of candidates. Due to space limitations, we must reject 80-95% of all applicants, including many with perfect test scores and grade point averages. How do we do it? What gives an applicant an edge?
Title: Freshman College Composition CLEP Test
Freshman College Composition CLEP Test is all about what you would learn in a first year college English class. This is a very easy test for someone with average to above average English Skills. Not only do we teach you the information that you need to know to pass the test, but this title also includes sample test questions so you can test your knowledge. You'll learn:
- Use of Reference Books
- Use of Language
- Shift in Point of View
- Sentence Variety
- Sentence Variety
- Sentence Boundaries
- Sample Test Questions
- Rhetorical Effects and Emphasis
- Reference Skills
- Paragraph Coherence
- Manuscript Format and Documentation
- Main Idea / Thesis Statements
- Logical Comparisons
- Level of Detail
- Integrating Research Material Into the Paper
- Improving Sentences
- Evaluation of Reasoning
- Evaluation of Evidence
- Evaluation of Author's Authority and Appeal
- Evaluating Sources
- Correct Sentences
- Correct Idiom
- Consistency of Topic Focus
- Awareness of Audience Tone and Purpose
- Action Voice
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc