Title: Improve Your Memory & Mind Speed
- Do you feel that your present educational program will give you the satisfactory results that you had hoped for at the end of your study career?
- Are you satisfied with an Average pass rate?
If your answer is yes, you are amongst the very few people who will climb the ladder of success, and you need not read any further.
If you are not sure, please continue reading…
We live in a dynamic information age largely driven by scientific communication and the digital revolution. Popular magazines routinely carry articles on how to cope with this constant barrage of information.
But what is sadly lacking is the basic knowledge so essential to humanity.
Now more than ever, we see sophisticated courses appearing every year, and yet the high percentage of failure still persists.
Educational Departments and Institutions are criticised, and teachers blamed for these failures. So, more finances are budgeted for education – just again to upgrade courses in the hope of improving the student pass rate.
Having researched the field of study technology for many years concentrating on the development of proper study methods, no other course is in existence with the same format and ease of understanding, guiding the student through aspects needed in also becoming a “top performer”, like many other students who attended this course.
Title: How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career
Author: Florian Schulze
Learn The Step-By-Step System How To Pass Your CIMA Exams in 2 Years.
Imagine being able to know how to easily motivate yourself to study and stay focused. Wouldn’t that be great? What would those closest to you say when you have achieved the success you deserve?
Imagine being able to set goals and have tools at hand that help you take action and overcome difficulties and obstacles. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
This valuable resource contains my success formulas and tells you how I did it.
Let me tell you now some of the important points about ‘How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career’:
- 5 tried and tested steps to master difficulties and obstacles
- 3 simple ways to plan your time effectively
- Your secret weapon to acing your exams
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to switch into a positive state
- 2 simple keys to having more energy
- 4 great strategies for developing leadership skills
- A dirt-cheap way to pay less for your tuition
- 7 tips and tricks for goal setting
- The little-known way of developing a strong and positive mindset
- Have you been looking for this for ages? 10 success tips for your life and career
- A free and easy way to find coaches and mentors
- How to massively increase your pass chances
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind career
Title: The 3 Word Truth To Attending Community College And Transferring
This Book gives you the “Average Joe secret” and outlines in detail a clear action plan on how you can use your local community college as a stepping stone to get admitted to your dream university.
This guide is exactly what got me admitted to New York University’s Stern School of Business.
Regardless of your past academics, you can achieve all of the following:
- Score above the 95th percentile on the SATs. I’ll give you the exact steps I took to raise my SAT scores by more than 300 points in less than 3 weeks.
- Become the top student. Learn how to become a top student using a proven plan that average students have used to rise to the top.
- Write an effective transfer application. Discover how to craft an application that makes you stand out from the crowd and become “irresistible” to top universities.
“Preposterous! Outrageous! Absurd! Impossible!”
Those are just a few of the most common reactions I get whenever I mention what this book can do for you.
But as soon as they find out the exact step-by-step guide on how these can be achieved…
…Jaws drop in utter amazement. “It makes perfect sense! Why didn’t I think of that!”
With this ebook and bonuses You can do all this:
- Have a phenomenal college experience – you’re going to have a lot of fun…I
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Outwitting The PMP Exam
- Exam in your first attempt?
- Are you still struggling to know how to prepare and pass PMP
- Are you clear of all the myths that surrounds the PMP Certification?
- Do you have your study plan in place?
- How many weeks or months will it take for you to pass the exam?
- Do you know how to choose an institute for 35 contact hours?
- Do you know why some call themselves “A Super Successful PMP”?
- Have you gone through some of the lessons learned?
Discover the secret of passing the PMP(c) Exam in your first attempt!
This book has been written with the view of helping you study for your PMP exam and passing it. The main aim of this book is to make sure that you find it easy to get through the exam with ease by planning well for your time, and doing the right things that will set you in the right direction within as short a time, and without stressing yourself too much.
It consists of topics that will help you Outwit (aka Outsmart) the PMP Exam. The guide is divided into two parts. i.e. 1) PMP Certification and 2) PMP Exam
It is a guide:
- with unique contents to help PMP Aspirants pass the PMP Exam with ease and in short time
- that tells you why PMP Certification is important for individual success and prosperity
- that inspires you, walks you through the PMI process and remains with you until you won’t achieve the PMP
Title: How Not To Forget Vocabulary
Author: Aman Gupta
The Language Learning Secrets You Wish You Had When You Were At School!
Discover How In Less Than An Hour You Can Immediately Start Absorbing The Languages You Always Wanted To Speak Through A Tremendously Effective Yet Easy Step-By-Step Process They Didn’t Teach You At School...
In 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' you will discover...
- On page 10 you will find out why you haven’t been remembering what you have been learning
- How to stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- How to fix genders of words into your mind rather than forget them!
- How easy it can be to remember those foreign language words!
- On page 77 you will discover how to remember for the long-term
- How you can use what you discover in 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' to remember words in English too
'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' will help you to:
- Gain that edge in business
- Remember English words
- Make that foreign vacation far more pleasurable
- Stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- Pass that dreaded language exam
- Save time by remembering and not forgetting
- Learn foreign languages
- Remember foreign words with their genders
- Assist a loved one or friend in learning languages or passing an
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Seismic Isolation for Designers and Structural Engineers
Author: Trevor Kelly, Ivan Skinner, Bill Robinson
This book provides both theory and design aspects of seismic isolation. This will be useful for structural engineers and teachers of engineering courses.
For other structural components the engineering student is taught the theory (lateral loads, bending moments) but then also the design (how to select sizes, detail reinforcing, bolts). This ebook will do the same for seismic engineering.
The ebook provides practical examples of computer applications as well as device design examples so that the structural engineer is able to do a preliminary design that won’t specify impossible constraints. The book also addresses the steps that need to be taken to ensure the design is code-compliant.
Title: Weekly Hebrew Classes
Learn Hebrew with the Dream Team:
Two of the World's Top Hebrew Teachers...
Revolutionary Teaching Methods...
1/5 the Price of Competing Courses!
Learn Hebrew (Much) Faster with the Dream Team
Gidon and I have tested our new teaching methods with hundreds of people at live webinars and with dozens of paying students. The feedback has been great.
If you are like our other students, when you join our course you will:
- Immediately improve your understanding of Hebrew texts, including the Hebrew Bible, Jewish prayers and Hebrew newpapers.
- Learn via simple tricks, not boring memorization.
- Learn how to translate hundreds of Hebrew words you have never even seen before! (Yes, it is possible. Even easy! We will show you how.)
- Progress (much) faster in both Biblical and Modern Hebrew.
- Impress your family, study partners, and Israeli friends with your progress!
Here's What You Get:
- Our own special teaching methods including:
- Simple tricks (explained in English) instead of lots of rote minutia.
- Powerful grammar rules that turn one Hebrew word into dozens of others.
- What NOT to waste your time on!
- A focus on the important concepts that matter.
- The big picture on HOW Hebrew works.
- A unique class with new material every week.
- You will wonder why everyone doesn't teach this... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Spelling Bee Toolbox
Author: Ann Richmond Fisher
For Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-8
Everything you need for a successful spelling bee!
- 620 Words and Sentences
- Updated and expanded
- Rules for 3 different kinds of bees
- Recorder's chart
- Color and B/W award certificates
- Instructions for all spelling bee officials
- List of 100 study words for students
- Organizational checklist
- Worksheets for extra practice
- Sample press release and parent letter
- Spelling rules, games and activities
- Over 115 pages
- Saves you lots of time!
- Valued at over $100
If you've ever organized a spelling bee, then you know how much work is involved. And if you've never organized a bee, you may be overwhelmed with the size of the task.
Not to worry! We have all your bases covered. Schools and community organizations around the globe are successfully using the Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks, and you can, too!
How to Use the Spelling Bee Toolboxes:
- Read through the instructions at the beginning of the book to find the pages you'll need. The specific tips there will direct you to the right resources.
- Get ready for a GREAT SPELLING BEE!
- Make copies of any pages, anytime for your staff and students. Our generous copyright allows you to use one book for your entire building!
- Scroll down for additional Spelling Bee eBooks by Ann
Title: Language Arts Presenter
This application boasts a full staff of animated, talking avatars who present language arts skills, topics, and lesson plans to your classes of middle school students, grades 5-9.
Just connect your computer to a digital projector or SMART Board, select a student to operate the mouse and let the avatars do the teaching for you--relax, grade papers, or partner-up with them!
The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 1 are as follows:
- Elements of Setting
- Comparison and Contrast
- Identifying Cause and Effect
- Introducing Literature
- Identifying the Main Idea
- Sentence Combining
- Run On Sentences
- Using Apostrophes/Possessives
- Sentence Fragments
- Using Colons and Semicolons
- Using Commas
- Using Context Clues
Mini-Lessons average 20-25 minutes in duration (assuming straight through playback).
Mini-Lessons include instruction, definitions, examples, summaries, practice (5, 10, or 15 questions), and answers.
More teaching assistance from our staff of animated, talking avatars. The titles for all 15 Mini-Lessons included in Volume 2 are as follows:
- Distinguishing Fact and Opinion
- Determining the Author's Purpose
- Elements of Plot
- Making Inferences
- How to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc