Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Intelligence Intensity
"Learning About Intelligence Intensity Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life And Success!"
Discover 8 tips on how to dramatically increase your intelligence instantly!
What we've discovered about our amazing minds in only the past ten years is mind blowing: nerve-racking living may really wipe out brain cells ... and low self-regard contracts your brain up to twenty percent. Then your intelligence quotient, power to get happy and accomplish personal success goes right down the drainpipe ... along with your brain power and positive thinking.
Many people have never heard if this and have no idea how to go about figuring out where they are or how to change it.
Is this true for you? Then please continue on as you need to learn the secrets that increase your brain power everyday!
The truth is:
If You Want To Skyrocket Your Success With Business And Improve Your Overall Life...You Need To Have A Look At Intelligence Intensity!
You know why most people have a tendency to not achieve the success they desire in their business and overall life? It's because they don't know that enquiry has demonstrated that this modern diet hinders mental performance and may lead to serious long-run decline in quality of our brains. Particularly, 2 of the major culprits in this mental impairment are
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: TOP 50 DRAMA GAMES UNPACKED
Author: Celia Pennay
- 50 guaranteed popular drama games
- 50 plus lessons already planned for you
- Resource lists for many activities
- Stress free drama classes/ activities
- Enough examples for everyone
- Recommended drama books to buy
- Fill in activities if you have spare time
- Good resource ideas to have on hand
- Easy to photocopy cards and pictures
- Adaptable for older or younger kids
- Tasks for relief teachers
- Fun games for last day of term
- Many fun and memorable moments
- Confident creative drama students
- Simple tactics to ensure success
- How to make cheap costumes/ puppets
- Activities to link in with other studies
Title: Debt Free College Degree - Go to College for Half Price without Debt
Author: April Bishop
Discover the Secrets that Universities don't want you to know about financial aid, student loans, free money for college, scholarships and college grant money!
"Hundreds of secrets that will save you literally hundreds and thousands of your hard-earned dollars using amazing "little known techniques!"
HERE IS JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- How the IRS will hand you money to go to school
- Where to get excellent, useful tools such as a Financial Aid Calendar and Admissions Calendar
- Special circumstances that may allow you to go to school for FREE
- How to get your degree up to 30% faster
- FREE resources the US Government provides for your knowledge and use
- Where you can apply to hundreds of colleges right online and save yourself TONS of time
- Little-known places you can search for thousands of scholarships and grant money- for FREE
- How to get credit for subjects you already know about - and save yourself oodles of time and money
- How to choose a college that is in your financial best interests
- The mistakes that uneducated parents make when saving for college
- Why student loans are almost always not necessary
- Sneaky (but legal) ways to complete full courses in weeks instead of months
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Lets Write a Grant
Author: Glenda O'Neal
How to Escape from the Grant Writing Maze and Get Funded
A required textbook at Purdue University Calumet, Let's Write a Grant is a step-by-step ebook for writing foundation grant proposals that grab attention, build confidence, and garner funding.
The ebook uses an easy-to-follow format leading the writer through the development of a grant request by posing questions to answer in each of the seven sections in a common grant application:
- Agency Description Get the foundation to take you seriously... the 11 questions you need to answer to prove your organization is the "real deal."
- Needs Section Get the reader on your side...the seven questions you must cover to prove your project is worth funding.
- Financial Information Fail to explain this and the foundation will think you do not need help.
- Project Description Bring your project "to life" for the reader by answering these 12 questions.
- Summary Learn the four make-or-break questions your summary must answer.
- Budget Calm funder nerves by addressing "red flags" in your budget.
- Evaluation Do this to show you are serious about measuring results.
Detailed information is provided about each of the seven sections:
- The length of the section. You may be giving too much
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Probabilistic Design
Author: Clint Steele
Inside the ebook you will learn:
- How to properly understand the need for a well designed experiment
- An old, but rarely known method for optimising a system that is easier than traditional DoE methods
- An improved experimental method for robustifying a design that reduces workload and gives you much more insight into your system
- Techniques you can use to quickly and easily model a system so that you can see how random variability will affect quality and risk
- About some of the best books that I have come across on the topic of probabilistic design
- How you can determine how much information you really need to predict quality
- How to use initial findings to see if you have improved a system's reliability without the need for extensive testing
- The principle that actually allows robustification to work. Once you have this, everything else just falls into place.
- Excel application for free
- How Monte Carlo works and where you can gat a simple Microsoft
- The benefits to be had from inverting variables in experiments
- How to reduce the workload that comes with experimental methods. Most people always waste far too much time on these
- How you can quickly analyse the results of experiments in Microsoft Excel, without the need for costly DoE software
- How you can simplify a system so that you can more easily analyse it for quality
Title: English Verb Tenses in Urdu
Author: Sajid Hussain
After having some commonly used words, You need to make sentences by those words. Any sentence deals with one of twelve tenses. We can say that verb tenses are back-boon ov learning Engish language. if you want to be fluent in English, you will understand rules to make the tenses. This book let you learn these entire rules step by step in details. learn how make sentecnes in each tenses. Learn how to make,;
- Negative and
sentences and which verb and helping verb is used in which tense. Learn four forms of verb and learn rules of adding "s" or "s" to present form of verb and learn the rules of adding "ing" to make a present participle form of verb used for continuous tense. this book will increase your,;
- Speaking and
abilities. This book has been written with expectations, needs and wants of students in mind. This books has been written in English and translated in Urdu Langauge. It meaks that this book is useful for both Urdu and English readers. I hope you will find this book very useful nad helpful.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: School Bullying
Don't let your Child be a Silent Victim
Important information for parents and teachers about bullying in schools
Here is just a small sampling of what you will get in the ebook:
- How to recognize the child who puts up a sign that says "kick me" - and discover the most important factors that make a child ready bait for bullying.
- Find out what you can do to address the problem of bullying at your school
- Find out about the most fertile classroom conditions that help to create a climate for bullying
- Discover the most important reasons for the present upsurge in bullying
- An amazingly simple recipe for identifying violence in handwriting
- A sure-fire way to recognize one of the most revealing hallmarks of a bully - and discover its dangerous implications.
- A simple method to find out what type of child is most likely to be bullied
- A Blueprint for discovering the 10 red flags in handwriting that will warn you about the presence of bullying
and much more....
Title: Homeschooling your high schooler
Do you have a student approaching or already IN high school at your house?
In our class, you will...
- Learn how to raise the bar and get more from your homeschooled teen - Help your teenager fight the tide of low expectations and reach for greater heights and opportunities for his present and future.
- Sit at the feet of nationally recognized speakers and authors - such as Kim Kautzer of WriteShop, Janice Campbell of Everyday Education, JoJo Tabares of Art of Eloquence and Lorrie Flem of Teach Magazine. Be taught and inspired by their personal and professional expertise!
- Help your teen plan a 4 year course of study - that meets your state's (or country's) requirements, that she will thoroughly enjoy and take ownership of, and will prepare her for college if she so desires.
- Learn how to outsource difficult subjects - Let's face it... there will be subjects that you would simply rather not teach. Find out how to outsource these and keep your student on the right track!
- Find out how to impart good study habits to your teen - He will get more accomplished in less time when he implements these study skills into his daily school routine.
- Make the most of every opportunity - Designing courses around your teen's interests and skills/knowledge that she needs to acquire. High school courses are abundant using your creativity!
Title: Autotick English
Password Auto Marking Cheat Proof English Grammar Test Worksheets Helps My Children Score ‘A’s in English Grammar Tests
Using Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheets will help your children or students quickly improve their English grammar capability besides saving you plenty of your valuable time, money and effort.
With Autotick English grammar worksheets,
- You will never again have to worry about cheating as your children taking the computer-based English grammar test exercises can’t simply press the “submit” or “check the score” button to view the answers.
- You no longer need to spend time manually marking saving the hassle of checking the answer key one by one. All you have to do is simply enter the correct password, and the marking process is done in a second.
- You no longer need to spend times to be around to supervise your children taking the test since no cheating can happen.
Autotick English grammar test exercise worksheet is not just another computer-based worksheet. It’s
- Custom designed, unique and the first in the world, English grammar test worksheets developed using the popular Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheet program.
- Specially prepared by a team of English language teachers who collectively come out with English grammar usage questions tailored made to your children and students.
Autotick English... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Master CCNP ROUTE
100% up-to-date for the CCNP V2.0 ROUTE 300-101 exam.
Mastering your CCNP ROUTE exam is one of the most important steps you’ll ever take on the path to becoming a true Cisco professional.
With your CCNP certification, you are fully licensed to install, configure and troubleshoot Local and Wide Area Networks (WANs) enterprise networks. If you are CCNP certified you have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles like network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Chapters in How to Master CCNP ROUTE
- EIGRP Summarization
- EIGRP Packets and Metrics
- EIGRP over Frame-Relay
- EIGRP Advanced Features
- EIGRP Authentication
- Introduction to OSPF
- OSPF Network Types
- OSPF Packets and Neighbor discovery
- OSPF LSA Types
- OSPF Special Area Types
- OSPF Summarization
- OSPF Authentication
- Route Selection
- OSPF Virtual Links
- Routing Manipulation
- Introduction to BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
- BGP Attributes and Path selection
- Introduction to IPv6
- IPv6 Migration & Tunneling
- IPv6 Routing Protocols
- Router Security
- Remote Site Connectivity
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc