Title: Rapid Japanese
Author: Brandon Tam
Learn To Speak Japanese With Ease In 30 Days Flat.......Guaranteed!
Even If You're "No Good" At Languages......
Dear Japanese language learner,
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could converse in Japanese effortlessly?
- Are you sick and tired of the fluff and want to learn real Japanese that you’re actually going to use?
- Do you wish you could learn Japanese FAST?
- Do you want to get rid of the frustration of not being able to memorize sentences?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions then you owe it to yourself to read this entire page.
Rapid Japanese is the ultimate fast track, no fluff crash course that guarantees you to speak essential Japanese in just 30 days. Not only that, it’s simple to follow and fun too!
Inside of Rapid Japanese you’ll learn:
- How to pronounce words easily from native Japanese speakers – So you won’t have to feel embarrassed about not speaking properly
- To speak Japanese quickly in a wide range of useful topics – So you’ll never be stuck for words again!
- Effective ways to make your own sentences – Express yourself in any situation
- Essential topics such as meeting people, shopping, eating out, sight seeing, interests, family, asking for directions
- Easy to follow exercises that ensure you remember what you have
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Teaching English in Brazil
Author: John Clites
Learn how to prepare, make the move, get settled, market yourself, and start teaching in the land of sand and samba.
Here are only a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Arranging job interviews before you even leave home
- Where the jobs are – so you can find work quickly (Be sure to check out the super offer at checkout for a listing of language schools.)
- Types of teaching jobs
- Whether you should invest in getting a teaching certificate
- When to come – and when NOT to! – so you can make money right away and not sit idle
- How to minimize class preparation time – while still delivering great classes!
- Some of my favorite class activities and materials
- How to assess a student’s strengths and weaknesses and structure a custom training program
- The most common problems Brazilians have when learning English
- What to pack in your backpack for a day of teaching
- Understanding and working with Brazilians
- Creating a schedule that maximizes income while leaving you plenty of time to play!
- Developing a niche
- Working with schools and finding private students including the single best way to find new students
- How to determine your fair market value – and command the highest rate
- Where to go to find ESL books, materials, and class ideas, plus tons of sites in the
Title: How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career
Author: Florian Schulze
Learn The Step-By-Step System How To Pass Your CIMA Exams in 2 Years.
Imagine being able to know how to easily motivate yourself to study and stay focused. Wouldn’t that be great? What would those closest to you say when you have achieved the success you deserve?
Imagine being able to set goals and have tools at hand that help you take action and overcome difficulties and obstacles. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
This valuable resource contains my success formulas and tells you how I did it.
Let me tell you now some of the important points about ‘How to pass your CIMA exams in 2 years and fast-forward your career’:
- 5 tried and tested steps to master difficulties and obstacles
- 3 simple ways to plan your time effectively
- Your secret weapon to acing your exams
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to switch into a positive state
- 2 simple keys to having more energy
- 4 great strategies for developing leadership skills
- A dirt-cheap way to pay less for your tuition
- 7 tips and tricks for goal setting
- The little-known way of developing a strong and positive mindset
- Have you been looking for this for ages? 10 success tips for your life and career
- A free and easy way to find coaches and mentors
- How to massively increase your pass chances
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind career
Title: The Spelling Bee Toolbox
Author: Ann Richmond Fisher
For Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-8
Everything you need for a successful spelling bee!
- 620 Words and Sentences
- Updated and expanded
- Rules for 3 different kinds of bees
- Recorder's chart
- Color and B/W award certificates
- Instructions for all spelling bee officials
- List of 100 study words for students
- Organizational checklist
- Worksheets for extra practice
- Sample press release and parent letter
- Spelling rules, games and activities
- Over 115 pages
- Saves you lots of time!
- Valued at over $100
If you've ever organized a spelling bee, then you know how much work is involved. And if you've never organized a bee, you may be overwhelmed with the size of the task.
Not to worry! We have all your bases covered. Schools and community organizations around the globe are successfully using the Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks, and you can, too!
How to Use the Spelling Bee Toolboxes:
- Read through the instructions at the beginning of the book to find the pages you'll need. The specific tips there will direct you to the right resources.
- Get ready for a GREAT SPELLING BEE!
- Make copies of any pages, anytime for your staff and students. Our generous copyright allows you to use one book for your entire building!
- Scroll down for additional Spelling Bee eBooks by Ann
Title: Improve Your Memory & Mind Speed
- Do you feel that your present educational program will give you the satisfactory results that you had hoped for at the end of your study career?
- Are you satisfied with an Average pass rate?
If your answer is yes, you are amongst the very few people who will climb the ladder of success, and you need not read any further.
If you are not sure, please continue reading…
We live in a dynamic information age largely driven by scientific communication and the digital revolution. Popular magazines routinely carry articles on how to cope with this constant barrage of information.
But what is sadly lacking is the basic knowledge so essential to humanity.
Now more than ever, we see sophisticated courses appearing every year, and yet the high percentage of failure still persists.
Educational Departments and Institutions are criticised, and teachers blamed for these failures. So, more finances are budgeted for education – just again to upgrade courses in the hope of improving the student pass rate.
Having researched the field of study technology for many years concentrating on the development of proper study methods, no other course is in existence with the same format and ease of understanding, guiding the student through aspects needed in also becoming a “top performer”, like many other students who attended this course.
Title: Seismic Isolation for Designers and Structural Engineers
Author: Trevor Kelly, Ivan Skinner, Bill Robinson
This book provides both theory and design aspects of seismic isolation. This will be useful for structural engineers and teachers of engineering courses.
For other structural components the engineering student is taught the theory (lateral loads, bending moments) but then also the design (how to select sizes, detail reinforcing, bolts). This ebook will do the same for seismic engineering.
The ebook provides practical examples of computer applications as well as device design examples so that the structural engineer is able to do a preliminary design that won’t specify impossible constraints. The book also addresses the steps that need to be taken to ensure the design is code-compliant.
Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: GMAT Math Online Prep Course
Do you have a few “math cobwebs” left over from high school that you need to dust off to get the GMAT score you need? If you’re like most of our students, the answer is a resounding yes!
This quantitative-only course covers all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the quantitative (math) section of the GMAT. You will learn the necessary math as well as tricks and shortcuts for solving arithmetic, algebra, and geometry problems in the two main GMAT quantitative question types: Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.
Here’s what is included with your GMAT online math course:
- A textbook (Game Plan for GMAT Math) and content-specific worksheets with hundreds of real former GMAT quantitative practice problems and answer explanations;
- Over 16 hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the quantitative section of the GMAT;
- Access to seven (7) full-length GMAT practice tests (3 included);
- Unlimited access to your instructor for additional coaching and support.
- A weekly half-hour online whiteboard tutorial with a live instructor where you can receive additional instruction, get answers to your homework questions, and network with other GMAT students;
- Backed by our industry-leading score improvement guarantee.
- BONUS VIDEOS: Instruction on the GMAT Essay
Title: Outwitting The PMP Exam
- Exam in your first attempt?
- Are you still struggling to know how to prepare and pass PMP
- Are you clear of all the myths that surrounds the PMP Certification?
- Do you have your study plan in place?
- How many weeks or months will it take for you to pass the exam?
- Do you know how to choose an institute for 35 contact hours?
- Do you know why some call themselves “A Super Successful PMP”?
- Have you gone through some of the lessons learned?
Discover the secret of passing the PMP(c) Exam in your first attempt!
This book has been written with the view of helping you study for your PMP exam and passing it. The main aim of this book is to make sure that you find it easy to get through the exam with ease by planning well for your time, and doing the right things that will set you in the right direction within as short a time, and without stressing yourself too much.
It consists of topics that will help you Outwit (aka Outsmart) the PMP Exam. The guide is divided into two parts. i.e. 1) PMP Certification and 2) PMP Exam
It is a guide:
- with unique contents to help PMP Aspirants pass the PMP Exam with ease and in short time
- that tells you why PMP Certification is important for individual success and prosperity
- that inspires you, walks you through the PMI process and remains with you until you won’t achieve the PMP
Title: How Not To Forget Vocabulary
Author: Aman Gupta
The Language Learning Secrets You Wish You Had When You Were At School!
Discover How In Less Than An Hour You Can Immediately Start Absorbing The Languages You Always Wanted To Speak Through A Tremendously Effective Yet Easy Step-By-Step Process They Didn’t Teach You At School...
In 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' you will discover...
- On page 10 you will find out why you haven’t been remembering what you have been learning
- How to stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- How to fix genders of words into your mind rather than forget them!
- How easy it can be to remember those foreign language words!
- On page 77 you will discover how to remember for the long-term
- How you can use what you discover in 'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' to remember words in English too
'How Not To Forget Vocabulary' will help you to:
- Gain that edge in business
- Remember English words
- Make that foreign vacation far more pleasurable
- Stop getting confused between similar sounding words from different languages
- Pass that dreaded language exam
- Save time by remembering and not forgetting
- Learn foreign languages
- Remember foreign words with their genders
- Assist a loved one or friend in learning languages or passing an
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc