Ear Training Power Course for Guitar
This course is for you if:
- You would like to be able to quickly and easily figure out melodies and chords that you hear.
- You want to be a better songwriter.
- You want to be a better lead guitar player.
If this applies to you then please read on!
I developed this system after years of my own study of the guitar and passing that knowledge on to my students. Throughout those years I discovered the importance of learning certain concepts and how to RELATE them to each other so that my students and I could actually benefit from them.
It will help you train your ear to recognize melodies, chords and progressions and play them on your guitar right after hearing them. And it significantly reduces the amount of time necessary to figure out solos and songs.
The course Includes:
- 17 Tracks of audio exercises that you can listen to on CD or on your MP3 player. Use them in your car, at home or anywhere.
- A 35 page eBook full of techniques and exercises that teach you how to train your ear and how to play intervals
- An easy and convenient system to learn intervals without a lot of "textbook study" and dry memorization.
- A video demonstrating how to learn intervals on the guitar.