Anyone can do it. If you can hold a pencil you can draw animals.
Drawing Animals in Pencil is the E-book that shows how You can be the artist you want to be. Let me show you how to draw animals with a practical approach not bogged down with theory.
You will, among many other things, see how to:
- Create sketches, line drawings and different kinds of tonal drawings.
- Make the pencil create texture with ease.
- Blend with everyday materials to lift your drawings to the next level.
And much more importantly you will discover that Perseverance triumphs over talent. It really does!
Inside this e-Book you'll find out how to approach drawing ANY animal but to talk specifics here is a list of the animals demonstrated within the ebook with notes where applicable.
- Draw a simple Giraffe.
- Goat Drawing. Make a line drawing with the appearance of tone.
- Black Swan. Sketch it quickly.
- Wallaby. A line drawing tutorial.
- Simple sketch of a Chimpanzee.
- Llama Group. How to quickly sketch a group of animals.
- Orang-utan. Establish the form of an animal before moving onto a tonal drawing.
- Domestic pig.
- Prairie Dog. Use textured paper for a loose, sketchy effect.
- Develop the above method with another wallaby drawing.
- Tortoise. Use Blended Tones as the basis of your drawing.
- Squirrel. Create Tonal effects using lines.
- Squirrel Line Drawing. Use wandering lines and show the animal in its natural environment.
- Dog Drawing. Learn how to make animal portraits building upon what we have practiced in earlier lessons.
- Tiger Drawing. Practice the breakdown method to quickly capture this beautiful animal.
- More swimming Penguins.
- Swimming Penguin Line Drawing
- Draw a Tortoise with line and stipple.
- Goose Drawing. The Power of Blended pencil.
- Antelope Group Drawing. Adapt the environment for visual effect.
- Cat Drawing
- Okapi. A shy and unusual looking creature.
- Horse Head Drawing. Use putty eraser and pencil for realistic drawing
- Jack Russell Terrier. Draw a favourite pet with lines and blending.
- Draw a Dolphin.
- Scottie Dog. A cute little Dog that demonstrates how fur can be drawn with line alone.
- Retriever. Draw a dog in profile.
- Indian Rhinoceros.
- Seal Drawing. How to depict a seal in water using pencil and putty erasers.
- Rotweiler. Learn how to render shiny fur.
- A second tutorial on how to draw a seal very realistically.
- Crocodile. Depict the craggy appearance of a crocodile in strong light.
- Another Tiger Drawing concentrating on the head.
- Tiger Drawing. Match the tone to the mood of the scene.
- Spring Lamb. Use the viewpoint to emphasize the stature of an animal.
- Duck. A complex tonal drawing
At 486 pages this book is HUGE!
Over 900 Illustrations detailing techniques and step by step drawings.