Title: Ace Adventures
Author: Judy Walsh
This ebook will start with an introduction of what Ace, the rescued pit bull puppy, did the first few months of his life and then he starts an online diary of his adventures. It will contain drawings and photos of Ace and his family.
Ebook Type: Other
Title: The A-Z Of Dog Names
Just like a big ebook of baby names but just for dogs.
If you are getting a new pup and are stuck for names then this ebook is for you. Split into multiple sections such as names for white dogs, black dogs, female and male dogs, big dogs and many more, this ebook will make it a whole lot easier to choose a name to suit your new dogs size, color, and personality.
Bonus to the "German Shepherd HandBook"
Title: Part Friend, Part Family
"Taking Care of Your Dog Safely and Naturally"
This is an amazing dog training resource jam packed with training tips and a with a big section on understanding your dog. Here's a revealing look at the secrets you are about to learn:
- One of the most dreaded processes for any dog owner is Housetraining, but if you turn immediately to page 43, I'll bestow the golden tips and tactics that will make facing this unavoidable step as EASY as playing fetch!
- If you want to train your dog to follow your every command - after all, who DOESN'T want their dog to retrieve the morning newspaper? - then flip to page 47, where I'll break-down the 4 ridiculously easy-to-follow steps to behavior training your dog to complete almost ANY task.
- If the dog experts on TV and in the media gave these 5 dog training secrets away, they'd go out of business! But all you've gotta do to obtain these fundamental secrets is turn to page 60 for a revealing "Special Report" that answers the questions the so-called "experts" DON'T want answered!
- Exercise is just as essential for a dog's health as it is for a humans, and to discover just how important it really is, look no further than page 24, where I'll disclose the 3 indispensable health components that are improved, and sometimes even sustained, by exercise!
Bonus to the "German Shepherd HandBook"
Title: Bake Your Dog A Bone Recipe
Over 150 specially designed recipes by experts in Pet Nutrition that will enhance the health and wellbeing of the animals.
This is the same Recipe Resource that has been sold on the Internet for $29... so you know it's worth getting just by itself.
You can use the recipes in this ebook to start your business this week!
Bonus to the "Bake Your Dog A Bone "
Title: The Ultimate Grooming Tools
The Ultimate Grooming Tools: What You Need to Keep Your Dog Looking His Best"
The first is "The Ultimate Grooming Tools: What You Need to Keep Your Dog Looking His Best". This ebook is yours free when you download "Grooming Your Dog At Home."
Inside this bonus ebook is information about every tool you'll ever need to perform top-notch, quality grooming for your dog.
Also find fully-illustrated grooming tools for your dog along with support system that are vital.
This no-nonsense approach to grooming details what tools you'll need for dogs with
- Double coated...
- Curly coats...
- Long hair...
- Medium-length coats...
- Smooth coats...
- Wire coats...
Take the guesswork out of going to the pet supply store.
The pictorial glossary of grooming tools covers:
- Descriptions of 11 Support Tools needed for Grooming along with their images
- 12 handy tips to Increase Safety and Minimize Mess while grooming
- Images and Correct Usages of 21 Grooming Tools including 6 types of Brushes, 3 types of Scissors, De-Matting Combs etc.
Now you'll know for sure what tool you're looking for because you have a photo of it! From brushes to shears to clippers, it's all in this essential grooming book! If you were... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Dog First Aid
From accidents to health problems, from fights to bites, this handbook is written for dog owners who understand the power and peace of mind that comes from being prepared.
- Why "shock" means a lot more in medical terms than you might think, and how to treat a dog suffering from it.
- How to treat BITES, BURNS, and BLEEDING WOUNDS the right way to ensure the quickest recovery with the least discomfort.
- How to perform "Doggie CPR," Chest Compression, and even the canine version of the Heimlich Maneuver in life-threatening situations - it doesn't get more essential than that!!!
- How to MAKE a MUZZLE in an emergency when you don't have one
- A COMPLETE and CONFIDENT method for determining which situations are emergencies and which are not, and how to give URGENT CARE where urgent care is needed.
Bonus to the "The Ultimate Guide to Dog Health!"
Title: On Being A Dog With A Bone
Author: Peggy McColl
You'll get the complete ebook "On Being A Dog With A Bone". To never give up on your dreams! "On Being A Dog With A Bone" is a unique, inspiring and humorous ebook that teaches us the lessons we can learn from our dogs about never giving up on our dreams.
Bonus to the "Wealth Bible"
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Surviving Pet Loss
Author: Jean Kavanaugh, Licensed Mental Health & Grief Counselor
Surviving Pet Loss
If you've lost a pet or anticipate losing one, this ebook is a must. It provides a way for an individual or family to share feelings and do healthy grieving together.
It is written by a psychotherapist and grief counselor with over twenty five years of experience.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Spoil Your Dog
How to Spoil Your Dog
Find out over 100 different ways of rewarding and spoiling your dog for under $10!
Sometimes it is fun to spoil your dog, but you should know that pampering your dog isn't just something people with no kids, extra cash, or spare free time can do. Anyone can do it, and it can actually help your dog live a longer, happier life!
It doesn't just mean buying tons of new toys and gadgets -- in fact, you can do plenty of things that don't cost a cent!
Get information about low-cost luxuries for your dog AND free and fun activities that'll keep both of you entertained for hours. Plus, an item-by-item price reference to keep you well within your budget!
Bonus to the "Dog Training Tutor"
Title: THE HAROLD ANGEL - The Tale of an Almost Good Dog
Author: ELLIE CROWE
THE HAROLD ANGEL, the story of an almost good dog, is a chapter ebook for young readers. Harold wants to be good. He wants to help his family but he is always getting things wrong. When he hears the children sing "Hark the Herald Angel," Harold thinks everyone is singing about him. At last they all think he is good! An angel dog! Now he can sleep in the Dad's bed! share the Xmas turkey! But Harold is making a big mistake...
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
29 Dogs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $204.20)
just for $24.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc