After receiving so many reader requests, we are pleased to bring you Dig Out Of Debt: 1,000 of the Best Ideas, a series of 5 ebooks containing a total of 229 pages of the most popular information from the LivingOnADime.com web site. This ebook series includes the same information as the printed Dig Out of Debt book.
Living On A Dime is known as one of the very best resources of its kind to help you get out of debt without depriving yourself. We've brought you literally hundreds of money saving articles, strategies, tips and recipes.
Getting Out of Debt Is Easier Than You Think!
Tawra and Jill explain:
- Too tired to shop? Learn tips for shopping when you're ill.
- Do you eat out several times a week because there's no time to cook? Saving thousands preparing meals in 30 minutes or less is a breeze with Jill's tips.
- Are you throwing away $1,000 a year? How to reduce food waste at home can you save thousands!
- How Tawra's spends $300 a month to feed a family of five. Learn why using coupons is not always the best way to save money!
- Do you frequently buy something and then discover you already had it? Learn how to organize your pantry and get your grocery budget in shape!
Dig Out Of Debt Teaches You Kids Cents!
Did you know that you can get out of debt even when you have kids? Dig Out Of Debt includes lots of insights on raising responsible kids while keeping spending low!
These articles often reveal a perspective that many may not have considered that help financially overrun or guilt ridden parents learn not to spend so much money trying to appease their kids.
- Does Back to School Mean Back to Broke at your house? Tips to help you save on school supplies.
- Tawra spent $25 on her daughter's birthday party, including the presents! She shares her secrets for an inexpensive but memorable birthday party.
- "My kids never help!" Learn how to get kids to help around the house without the arguing and fighting.
- Are you counting the days until school starts? Ideas for keeping the kids entertained during the summer.
- Picky Eaters? Save money with healthy breakfast and snack ideas.
- Does the thought of another PB&J send you over the edge? Dig Out Of Debt includes great ideas for school lunches!
Is there not enough "Jingle" in your bells?
Don't dread the bills in January! Dig Out Of Debt includes a section on Debt Free Holidays focusing on having fun during the holidays without spending a lot of money.
- The $25 Halloween Party
- Using Easter leftovers
- Easter Basket ideas
- Great costumes for less
- The $6 gourmet Valentine dinner for two
- Creative ways to treat your Valentine
- Christmas On a budget
- How to save big at after Christmas sales
- Gift ideas to keep you from becoming a basket case