How To Quickly And Dramatically Improve Your Bass Playing...
Transforming You From 'Bump-Fwap' Bass Plunker To Serious Grooving Machine...
But I'm A Newbie... Will This Help Me?
If you're a beginner, you may need to learn a few things elsewhere, but I guarantee you will find Decoding the Bass Guitar a tremendous help as you're learning the bass. With the principles I'll teach you, you will find yourself:
- Intuitively understanding what others teach you, picking up new techniques with ease
- Learning songs faster than before
- Wanting more and more of that sweet instrument you call the bass guitar... with your appetite in gear, you'll be advancing more quickly than you thought possible.
I've Played Bass For Years... Is This For Me?
And that's exactly what Decoding the Bass Guitar is intended to give you... in spades!
- Surprise your jam buddies by playing new things that not only sound better, but they add a totally new dynamic to the band!
- Tired of hitting the same old notes and patterns? Learn how you can use intervals to really spice up your playing. This technique for improvising is limited only by your imagination.
- Relate to the bass in visual patterns instead of letters, names and notes. Our brains work far faster and more intuitively with this method!
- Finally watch yourself progressing as a player for the first time in years...
What WILL Decoding the Bass Guitar teach you?Â
- Why the chords in each key work together, and how you can turn that to your advantage as a bass player.
- Two simple scale patterns that are literally all you need. I've never seen anyone else teaching this method, but it is incredibly powerful.
- The most powerful and yet incredibly simple way of looking at the fretboard you'll find anywhere
- How to turn theory into beautiful music - playing harmonies and even melodies on your bass.
- Closeup examples for everything...