Dealing With Flying Naturally Ebook
Dealing With Flying Naturally
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Dealing With Flying Naturally
Do You Have Fear of Flying?
If you have motion sickness, popping ears or simply a disabling terror of getting on a plane then the advice in this new guide can help you get over it!
- Are you one of those people whose career or vacation time suffers because you can't handle getting on a plane?
- Do you have to drug yourself senseless with valium, lorezapam, Gravol or other anti-anxiety medications just to get to the airport?
Then you need to read...
Dealing With Flying Naturally - Natural Treatments for In-Flight Problems
- Your fear of flying does not have to be forever!
- Learn short term remedies as well as long term strategies for getting past your difficulties with flying without having to take brain fogging drugs!
- Tell those people who are telling you your "aviaphobia" is "all in your head" that you are made of the right stuff to fly!
Refuse to be grounded one minute more!...
If you have a fear of flying, for any reason, you are probably getting a lot of flack for it.
Fear of flying and in-flight problems such as popping ears and motion sickness can prevent you from:
- Attending job interviews
- Attending important business meetings and convention
- Taking exotic holidays in far off places
- Getting places as quickly as you need to (your rival taking the plane is going to get to where you need to go ten times more quickly then you)
- Going somewhere warm for the winter
- Seeing beloved family members who may live far away
- Seeing the world and enjoying new experiences in general
- Making it to funerals, weddings and other rites of passage or celebrations
In essence, refusing to get on a plane limits your options and opportunities and causes others to see you as old-fashioned, insecure and neurotic.
If you do fear flying, you are certainly not alone in this world. There are millions of people who just can't handle the thought of being encased in a capsule of metal that rockets hundreds of miles up in the air through the sky.
Anxiety is a huge problem for many people who fly despite the fact that statistics compiled by the US Department of Transport suggest that flying is 29 times safer than travelling in an automobile.
Then there are people who just can't handle flying physically. Their balance is thrown off and they become dizzy and nauseous. These individuals are prone to similar problems on the ground but their focus on the plane trip does not have them realize that their anxiety is generalized in nature.
People who suffer from fear of flying often suffer symptoms on two levels.
Physically those who fear flying may experience:
- Excessive sweating
- Have a dry mouth
- Having a flushed face
- Becoming pale
- Feeling tingly
- Having diarrhea
- Having stomach cramps or pain
- Feeling extreme muscle tension
- Feeling short of breath or start hyperventilating
- Shaking or having tremors
- Experiencing blurry vision
- Experiencing rapid heart beat
These are all the standard physical symptoms of aviaphobia.
Psychologically a fear of flying expresses itself through:
- An inability to stop talking about the fear of flying
- Poor perception
- Feeling trapped
- Negative expectations
- Persistent thoughts of death
- Thoughts racing out of control
- Feelings of guilt as if they deserve to die
- A feeling that one may die on the spot if not released from the situation
Obviously you can see how overwhelming it could be to suffer from all of these symptoms at the same time.
If you have a problem getting on a plane, this manual is going to show you how to overcome that fear. If motion or travel sickness is a malady that you are susceptible to, you are going to learn how to overcome that difficulty too.
No matter what your problem is with flying, you are going to learn how to get past those difficulties so that flying will never again be a problem for you. What is more, you are going to learn how to get over these difficulties using natural drug-free remedies too.
Conquer Your Fear of Flying!
In Dealing With Flying Naturally I start off by addressing fear of flying and discuss every single aspect of it including:
- How the media (newspapers and television) contribute to our fear of flying by making the absolute most of air-borne catastrophes
- Stories about famous people who share your fear of flying - those who got over it and those who have a reputation for being irrational because of it
- Why it is irrational to focus on the plane crashing rather than making it to its destination (which does happen millions of times a day)
- How watching movies about plane crashes contributes to our fears (for example -the odds of a plane crashing into the side of a mountain and bursting into flames are millions to one!)
- The truth about your odds of actually being killed in a plane crash - even on the worst airline with the worst record it is 1 in 1.13 million and on the airline with the best record it is 1 in 8.47 million!
- How to develop a trust in the crew that is flying the plane
- How to understand that anxiety is more about a fear of loss of control than a true rational fear of flying
- How to recognize if you have a true anxiety disorder that might actually having you fear other things as well as getting on planes and what to do about it
- How to recognize the physical symptoms of anxiety which include sweating, dizziness and abdominal cramps
- How to discipline your mind so that you think positive rather than negative thoughts
- How to train your mind to be more logical about getting on a plane
- How to reprogram your mind to think more positively if your fear of flying is related to a former traumatic experience or if you associate it with sad situations like illness or bereavement
- How journaling your fears might help you triumph over them
- How to isolate the memories that may have triggered your psychological fear of flying and label them so they do not have so much power over your life
- How breathing deeply can help you control your emotions
- How a technique called progressive relaxation can help you manage the dread of getting on an airplane
... And many more secrets to combating this fear so that it does not interfere with your travel plan any longer.
For some people, however the fear of flying goes beyond just the normal fears of being in the air. They actually suffer from symptoms that may have a physiological cause.
In Dealing With Flying Naturally I discuss all types of issues to do with the types, causes and treatments to do with air sickness including:
- A discussion of the anatomy of the inner ear, complete with diagrams that explains the problem to you
- How motion sickness is caused by an imbalance in the inner ear
- How turbulence in a plane triggers the vestibular system in the inner ear
- How feeling very tired and unable to concentrate might be a warning that you are about to suffer severe motion sickness
- How an imbalance of neurotransmitters like histamine and norepinephrine is the most likely
- Why some people continue to suffer the symptoms of motion sickness long after the plane has actually crashed
- The names of the most commonly prescribed drugs used for air sickness
- How antihistamines can help combat air sickness
- Why Meclizine, an anti-nausea drug can cause you to feel even more nauseous once you get on the plane
- The multiple and sometimes dangerous side-effects of taking Benadryl which include memory loss and confusion
- Why you should avoid taking Meclizine if you have low blood pressure
- Why you should always be careful when taking diphenhydramine as it could potentially lead to a heart attack and coma
- A very serious discussion about some of the life threatening side effects of taking Scopolomine inincluding delusions, stupor and death!
- How an anticholinergic drug such as Scopolomine works to prevent motion sickness
...and much more information about Scopolomine and its sometimes dire effects.
Cure Your Air Sickness Without Taking Drugs With Potentially Deadly Side Effects!!
Almost all of the drugs that are currently used to cure airsickness do have potentially unpleasant or even dangerous side-effects.
One of the reasons I wrote Natural Treatments for In-Flight Problems is so that you can carefully weigh up the possibility of suffering these side effects before deciding whether taking drugs to calm your airsickness!
After all it only makes sense to consider the things that you can do to reduce the chances of suffering airsickness without resorting to chemical-based pharmaceutical drugs.
In Dealing With Flying Naturally I provide you with tips for avoiding air sickness both BEFORE you get on the plane and while you are on it including ...
- What foods you should avoid before you get on the plane to avoid the symptoms of air sickness
- Avoiding drinking too much before you get on the plane because you will become hungover and more prone to dizziness or nausea
- Drinking enough water before you get on the plane so you don't get dehydrated in the cabin and risk becoming dizzy or nauseated
- A discussion of the role that excess salt might play in making airsickness worse
- What types of foods you can eat before you get on the plane to avoid developing a dry mouth
- Why you should always avoid dairy produce (milk, eggs, cheese) before you get on a plane and fly
- A discussion of the relationship between iron poor blood and becoming air sick
- What foods such as pork, eggs, beef and fish might have to do with enhancing your potential to become air sick
- The vitamins you should never be low on if you do not want to suffer from air sickness
- Why you should avoid strong smelling foods before you can get on a plane
- How the scent of strong colognes or perfumes can make air sickness worse
- How to choose an airplane seat where there is likely to be the least motion so you don't get sick
- Why flying during daylight hours might be a good idea to avoid getting air sick
- Why having a window seat might help alleviate your air motion sickness rather than aggravate it (as one might suspect!)
- Why reading on a plane can make air sickness worse
- Why airsickness might be "psychologically contagious" if you sit too close to others who are talking about being on a plane in a negative way
- How to use the air vent above your seat to revive yourself if you feel faint or sick in mid-flight
- The name of the homeopathic remedy that commonly used to air travelers who feel weak and have a hollow sensation in their stomach as the result of flying
- How a homeopathic remedy based on tobacco can be used to relieve faintness and paleness in terrified travelers
- The name of the homeopathic remedy that can help remedy the nausea and vomiting caused by air travel
- The names of three important herbs that can be swallowed in capsule form to help combat the nausea associated with air sickness
- How to use an acupressure band to conquer your fear of flying
- How to use acupressure to help relieve some of your physical and psychological symptoms while flying
- The symptoms of deep vein thrombosis which can lead to a potentially fatal heart attack or stroke while in mid-are
...and much, more more including a special bonus section in the book about how to deal with jet leg including information about -
- The direction of travel and which is worse for causing jet lag - going west to east or east to west!
- The circadian rhythms and how they can cause sleep disorders
- Why jet lag causes mental fuzziness and irrational behavior
- Drugs commonly prescribed by doctors for jet lag
- Why jet lag can cause your legs and feet to swell up
- How being unable to "pop your ears" is related to jet lag
- Why you should always avoid caffeine on the day you fly to help prevent jet lag
- The best type of clothing to wear while flying so that you do not develop jet lag
- The Argonne Diet which is an anti-jetlag diet that can make you feel better
- The name of a poplar homeopathic remedy that helps prevent jet lag symptoms in most people
Get Rid of Your Fear of Flying Forever!
The bottom line is, there is no need to suffer the anxiety and misery associated with flying any longer, nor is there any reason why you should turn to toxic medications the next time you get on a plane.
By taking appropriate preventative steps and by using natural remedies you can deal the whole problem entirely holistically without the side effects of drugs!
Dealing With Flying Naturally is just a mouse click away! It is an instant download!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
|Dealing with Impotency Naturally|
Category: Health, Men
|Dealing With Asthma Naturally|
|Dealing With Stress Naturally|
Category: Remedies, Self Help
|101 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally|
Author: Ryan Magin
Category: Health, Men
|It Takes Two: Reproducing Naturally Today|
Author: Judy Ford
|Your Guide to Healing Ligaments Naturally|
Author: Margaret Davison
Category: Health, Remedies
|Dealing with Bronchitis|
Category: Body, Diet, Fitness
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
141 Self Help ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $942.60)
just for $33.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc