Most DIY Concrete Staining Projects end in a costly mess…Follow This Guide to save hundreds or thousands!
Staining Concrete isn’t hard, you just need a recipe that can help you through variables during your project. What I have created is a recipe for success, touching on variables that every floor might have, and how to overcome them with great success.
What are some of the common problems people face when staining a concrete floor?
- Sealer beads up (big problem).
- Concrete doesn’t take Stain.
- Stain Beads up (bigger problem).
- Stain is very chalky.
- Sealer peals off (a huge mess).
- Using the wrong products to fill holes.
- Removing black glue incorrectly.
- Not knowing what to do with the tack strip areas.
- Creating ugly start and stop points.
- Removing yellow glue incorrectly.
- Using Acid on the Concrete.
- Ghosting from past floors.
- Wrong Stain Selection.
- Wrong sealer selection.
- Not using the right tools (rental stores love to mess this one up).
- What to do with those lines (control Joints) that are in the concrete.
- Not checking the two biggest factors before you start (Major Issue).
- Not getting enough product. And how to measure.
Not To Worry Though, We cover how to avoid all of these very common mistakes that ruin floors.
Finally, A Step-by-Step Solution straight from a Professional with extensive field knowledge. For less Than A Dime a Sqft on Average Projects.
What you get with DIY Stained Concrete Guide….
- Step-by-Step Instructions - No more skipped steps or mysterious. We cover a variety of concrete stain types and narrow down what is the best one for your floor. Staining concrete isn’t a one size fits all project.
- Skill level doesn’t Matter - The DIY Stained Concrete Guide was designed to get the job done quickly, easy, and inexpensively with professional results. Your occupation and success of other DIY projects doesn’t matter.
- Tool and Product Knowlege - Contains detailed information on tools and actual products used to professionally stain concrete. Using the correct products is key, and most DIYers get it wrong, mainly from bad advice.
Who is this product for?
- The Time concerned professional or homeowners that wants to shorten the learning curve and get it done.
- The DIYer that takes pride in his work and want to make it look great. You only have 1 shot!
- The Homeowner that’s wants an area stained but it’s to small to get a contractor to show up.
- The Concrete Staining Professional that has only been staining floor for a couple years and had little formal training.
- The budget minded DIYer. You need to get great looking flooring, but just don’t have the budget.
- The Home owner that is getting ready to build a house with a stained floor…So the builder or Subs don’t ruin your shot!