Do You Need Divorce Advice?
Get the advice of a divorce coach for the cost of a book ..... and save yourself lots of time and frustration!
Imagine being able to calmly and confidently face the divorce process, knowing what to expect each step of the way so you can make the best decisions for your future.
Practical Steps to Get You Started
Even though you're probably struggling with your emotions right now, you need to start thinking about the actual divorce. Don't worry though, everything is laid out for you so you can take it step by step. To help you prepare yourself for a divorce, you'll discover:
- What you need to know before you ever hire a lawyer or file for divorce
- Steps to protect your credit so you can start over after your divorce.
- How to find the right lawyer, and what to ask during the initial consultation.
- Financial precautions you can take so you'll have enough money to get through your divorce.
"The worksheets alone were worth the price of the ebook" ~ Jeanne
With Divorce 101, you'll get handy worksheets to help you:
- Provide the documentation needed so you can get adequate support to survive afterwards.
- Organize the information you need for your divorce, saving you time and repeated trips to your lawyer's office.
- Determine your current living expenses to get a realistic picture of your situation.
- Calculate the bottom line on assets and debts so you can get a fair settlement and have something to start over with.
You'll get over 250 pages of step-by-step instructions and divorce advice. This ebook covers all of the practical aspects of going through a divorce, so you can be prepared ahead of time. Get everything you need to know about:
- What your settlement agreement should include.
- What every woman needs to know about custody and visitation.
- Understanding property laws and how they work.
- Preparing emotionally and legally for the divorce process.
- Managing everything once the divorce is finalized.