- Are You Worried Your Dog Will destroy everything in your home while you're away?
- Does it break your heart to hear your dog cry when you try to leave home?
These are signs your best-Friend is emotionally distressed and needs your help!
up to 35% of dogs suffer from separation anxiety - and Your dog could be one of them!
Does your pet have any of the above symptoms? If so please keep reading...
Really, this is what you want and what you need in a pet:
- A pet that can be trusted to not destroy your home while you are away.
- A loving animal that is comfortable around everyone in your home
- A dog that won't growl or bark at friends and family
- A dog like you see in the movies, loving, warm and kind to all.
- A dog that won't jump on people and scratch and tear their clothes
But most of all... a wonderful dog that is able to lead an emotionally healthy life!
In Curing Dog Separation Anxiety, you’ll gain insight into dog separation anxiety, and learn important information that can help you deal with the problem, including:
- Which dogs may be at high risk to suffer from separation anxiety
- The main factors that may have contributed to your dog’s separation anxiety
- Why a dog’s destructive behavior is NOT an attempt to get “revenge” on their owner for leaving them alone
- Which breeds are more prone to suffer from separation anxiety - something you really must know if you’re looking for a new dog
- The key symptoms to look for to help diagnose dog separation anxiety
- What behaviors to watch for from your dog when you return home
Knowing these important factors will help you not only confirm whether or not your dog is suffering from separation anxiety, but which dogs you might want to consider avoiding if you’re currently looking for a new pet!
In Curing Dog Separation Anxiety, you’ll learn:
- Why medications must be given regularly, and not just when your dog seems anxious
- Which medications are used to treat dog separation anxiety
- Why it may take a long time for the medications to work, and why you need to follow a structured program of behavior modification to increase their effectivness
- How to implement reward relaxation
- How to enrigh the surroundings to make your pet at ease
- Why downplaying your departure can help your dog relax
- How changing your routine when you return home can help
- Why changing the type of dog toys can help reduce pet anxiety
- How to use exercise and mental stimulation to calm your dog
- When to feed your dog to help calm him
- What type of exercise to use with your dog
- What type of sounds to leave on when you leave home
- Why an anti-bark citronella collar may help reduce anxiety barking - plus many other tips to treat anxiety barkers!
- What types of toys and distractions to leave for your dog
- Using aromatherapy and pheromones to calm your dog