"The secret of a good handwriting analysis lies in the painting of an accurate personality portrait"
Contents of "Creating The Portrait"
- What are the personal problems and insecurities that an individual faces every day and how to find the signs in handwriting.
- What an understanding of Graphology will mean to you - now and in the future.
- The Eight Keys of Personality – This is the magical secret for creating a real, live personality description. The most vital ingredient for any analysis.
- Slant and what it says about an individual's tendency to become emotionally involved - or not.
- How we generally relate to people and the vital role this plays in all our interpersonal relationships.
- How to understand the meaning of rhythm in handwriting and what it means if a handwriting lacks rhythm
- How to evaluate handwriting for self-esteem - an essential part of every analysis because it affects every aspect of your life.
- How to discover your own Personal Power. Find out if you make use of your Forces of Drive and Energy effectively - or not.
- How to discover surprising details about the moods and emotions that motivate temperament. Not only do they shape our personalities; they can either make or destroy our relationships.
- How to discover someone's real focus of interest. This is the actual pivot of an individual's personality
- How to check for Intelligence
- How to analyze handwriting by looking at the whole picture instead of depending on single signs
- How a tense handwriting reveals a tense and uptight personality. And what it means if you have a slack handwriting.
- An explanation of the different methods used by various graphologists.