It's ok to be yourself! That is the whole message of Choose to Live!.
This book is for you, if you are ready to make your life your own.
You will learn how to see what is really you, and what is not.
You will learn how to make true and effective choices.
You will learn how to find the joy in life.
Are you ready?
Table of Contents
- Breathing deeply.
- Going under.
- Dealing with those who don't understand, and can't deal with you as you are.
- Pain. What to do with it, and what not to.
- Finding balance.
- How to get from here to there.
- Only you can decide what is best for you (and the same goes for everyone else).
- Not everyone is going to get it.
- You are good enough.
- Life is for living now. Enjoy it.
- Everyone has value, especially you!
- Everything is for a purpose, you just need to decide what that is.
- Coming Home.
- When the flow is going against you - or so it seems.
- Saving the world?
- As you change, so will those around you.
- Expressing your creativity.
- How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- What you are not responsible for.
- Some things which cause confusion.
- Being real.
- What other people say to you is really mostly about them.
- But what about the future?
- Being there for others.
- Going with the flow.
- Honouring yourself and your purpose.
- Taking responsibility for yourself.
- You are more than what you seem to be.
- Expressing love for yourself.
- Living with feeling.
- Going into expansion.
- Lifting your perspective.
- Knowing what is really you - and what isn't.
- There is nothing you cannot do, if you choose it.
And much more!