I wrote this nifty guidebook after in-depth interviews with some of my chicken keeping friends. Learn:
- 5 sneaky techniques to prevent your chicken from eating their own eggs... and what to do if all 5 of these techniques do not work
- How to tame your chickens and let them feel comfortable handled by humans
- How to build a predator-safe chicken fence around your coop (WARNING: Just using chicken wire and planks is not sufficient. You have to follow these additional steps to ensure that larger animals such as foxes will not have access to your chickens!)
- What the favorite food is for chickens (This answer may surprise you!)
- 9-point checklist to ensure the health of your chickens (Most chicken owners make the mistake of ignoring Point #2 when building a chicken coop!)
- Why home-kept chickens produce healthier and fresher eggs... far better than anything you can buy at the store!
- How to choose the right breed of chicken as pets
- How to keep your chickens happy and healthy (A happy chicken will have a significantly higher egg output!)
- How to make use of the waste products of your chickens... so that your hobby of rearing chickens literally pays for itself!
- 3 most common reasons your chickens can suddenly stop laying their eggs... and what you should do to correct the situation
- 4 key benefits of keeping chickens as pets
- Which breed of chicken you should choose if you have children at home
- The surprising truth of why chickens are ideal as pets
Bonus to the "Chicken Coop Guides"