"Discover How To Easily Build An Attractive And Affordable Chicken Coop That ProtectsYour Chickens From PredatorsMaintains Their Health And Delivers More Delicious Eggs"
Introducing to "Building A Chicken Coop"...
- Easy To Build Plans - With easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams that include exact dimensions and required materials
- Print off as many plans as required - our downloadable ebook format allows you to print off as many copies as you want. No need to worry about getting the plans dirty or having to share plans with helpers
- Save money by building your own coop - Based on our analysis you normally save over 50% by building your own coop. That can be hundreds of dollars saved on larger coops
- No fancy tools required - We have especially design our plans so that anyone with basic tools like a handsaw, hammer, drill etc can build our coops
Here is just a small taste of all the things you will find in your copy...
- How to build a self enclosed midsize chicken coop for up to 4 chickens using for just a small fraction of the price of buying a new one
- How to build a small portable chicken coop ark that makes cleaning simple and provides nutritious fertilizer for your garden
- How to build a large double-story chicken coop that fits around 10 large chickens with an easy to access nesting area up top and a enclosed nesting area underneath
- How to build a large premium chicken house that is easy to clean, automatically collects eggs and allows you to maintain up to 50 chickens
- 6 things you must have before you even think about building a coop
- How to easily extend your coop into a free-range style enclosure
- How to pick the right breed of chicken for your climate, space and egg production
- Simple tips on how to set-up your building site and select your materials that will make building quick and easy
- How to easily breed chickens yourself and take care of the baby chicks so you have a self sustaining flock
- How to design a coop that keeps your chickens warm in even the coldest of climates
- The 9 daily, monthly and yearly chores you must perform to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying eggs
- How to protect your coop from predators such as foxes, coyotes, cats, hawks and many more
- The 8 foods that can be potentially harmful if you give them to your chickens
- Learn what to do if your chicken gets sick and the 2 most common health problems and how to cure them
- And much much more plans and information