The only Cancun guide which really saves you money.
It was written by locals, for tourists.
We pull back the curtain on the scams, tricks and techniques the “Cancun Connection” uses to empty your wallet.
Take a look at the table of contents:
Chapter 1: The Mexican Connection
Chapter 2: Where to Stay Cheap
Chapter 3: Start Saving Before You Come
Chapter 4: How To Get To and From The Airport For $5
Chapter 5: How To Get Everywhere Else for Peanuts
Chapter 6: Beach Bargains
Chapter 7: Eating Cheap But Good
Chapter 8: Drinking For Less
Chapter 9: The Night Life On A Budget
Chapter 10: Tours and Excursion Deals
Chapter 11: Shopping For Bargains
Chapter 12: Montezuma’s Revenge & Other Mishaps
Let me give you some juicy details about the rest of the book…
- The one thing you MUST remember, even if you forget every other word in the book.
- The concierge is there to help you, right? Wrong.
- The dirty little secret your bell boy, bus driver and taxi driver all know. And how it can cost you money
- The most important rule in Cancun. Learn it by heart. It applies universally and saves you a fortune.
- The sneaky tactic the “Cancun Connection” uses to drop your guard. 99% don't have a clue what happened until they open their wallet.
- Warning: Never ask your bus driver for a recommendation.
- How I got a waterfront hotel for $40 a night. Today, nobody ever thinks of this. The same idea can save you $50/night at ANY hotel. And I learned it from a guy in the hotel business.
- The little-known option for a beachfront stay that most never even think of. And 5 websites you must know to take advantage of this option.
- The last place you should EVER stay… Unless you plan to follow every word of advice in this guide.
- 3 Things you must NOT do in Cancun until you know the right way to do them. This tip alone can save you $160 on a 4 day trip.
- Save $20 or more by bringing these 2 simple things. Everyone forgets the first one yet everyone must have it.
- All convenience stores are the same right? Wrong. One will cost you 20-30% more but their prices are the same.
- The 45% “American Surcharge” for riding the bus. And how to pay what the locals pay.
- Dollars or pesos? Finally, you'll know which to use and when.
- The only place in Cancun to pay for a pack of gum with a $100 bill and get your change in pesos at an incredible exchange rate. Hint: It's not Walmart
- The 5 ways to get to your hotel from the airport. One costs $4.11/person, the rest at least 4X that much.
- The dirty little trick Walmart plays on Americans paying with dollars.
- The disadvantage or taking a shuttle which nobody ever thinks about until they're sitting on the hot bus.
- The one time it's actually better to bite the bullet and take a cab from the airport.