What Went Wrong with your Cake Recipe???
If your cakes never quite look like the picture in the recipe book, don't worry, we've got the perfect solution for you!!
Here are some common problems when it comes to baking a beautiful, delicious cake:
- The instructions are confusing - I don't know how important the order, or brand or type, of ingredients is!
- Now that it's baked, how do I decorate or present the cake so it looks fabulous?
- I just want to be able to bake two or three great cakes that are delicious AND versatile!
- I don't know what all the baking terms, like "cream" and "fold", mean!
- I don't have fancy appliances or a gourmet budget - what are some quick and easy recipes I can just whip up in one mixing bowl, bake and serve??
- How do I know when the cake is ready to take out the oven?
- How do I get the cake cleanly out of the tin?
With the help of the Cake Making Course videos you too will understand and know:
- Which cakes travel, or last, better than others
- When a cake is ready to come out of the oven, and how to get it safely out of its baking tin
- What it exactly means to "fold", "beat", "whisk", "layer" and "cream"
- What ingredients are indispensable and what ones can be substituted (for example, if you're diary or gluten intolerant, or on a low cholesterol diet)
- Ways to decorate the same cake in different ways - so people think it's an entirely new and unique cake! (one of my favorite tricks)
- Just how fun and rewarding baking is... and so much MORE!!!
- How to whip up an easy 'quick-mix' bowl-method cake, or prepare a delectable and more time-consuming baked cheesecake