Board Games of the World
- Want to know what a corner-rattler is?
- Want to challenge your mind and have fun?
- What are the rules for Fanorona, or Fighting Serpents?
- Want to learn a four-row Mancala variant?
- Do you want learn about the history and culture of other countries and have fun at the same time?
- Looking for the ideal social studies project?
- Need ideas for a woodworking project?
- Tired of watching TV?
- Are you searching for a creative project for the kids this summer?
This ebook is for you!!!
This ebook Board Games of the World has over 90 enjoyable games that will provide hours of entertainment and recreation. Here is a great introduction to board games from all parts of the world.
This is a book about the history, the boards, the rules and the strategy of the games. Different categories of games are covered including race games, war games, games of position, Mancala games and solitaire games.